US$ 244
US$ 138
US$ 225
US$ 177
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 200/night.

US$ 124
US$ 129
US$ 132
US$ 107
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 123/night.

US$ 134
US$ 80
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 114/night.

Glenalmond Hotel Sandton(Sandton)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 74
Priceline
All reviewshonesty barhome away from homeexceptional hospitalityfantastic hostsplace to stayhomely atmosphereregular guestrooms are largereception areago the extra milevisiting johannesburgswimming poollong flightcharlestennisguestscomfort
Reviewed 22 February 2017

As a regular traveler when staying in hotels I often miss the comfort of home. That was until I had the privilege of staying at the Bryan Manor Guest House. Luxurious, home comforts together with amazingly friendly staff and exceptional hospitality makes the Bryan Manor guest house my first choice when visiting Johannesburg. Charles, Elaine, Louise and there team are fantastic hosts and will gladly go the extra mile to ensure that my stay is comfortable and enjoyable. Now a regular guest at the Bryan Manor Guest House the team have made me feel that I am part of the family. Thanks Bryan Manor for the wonderful smiles and excellent service.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Ryno van der M
Reviewed 22 February 2017

The rooms are large and have all the necessary amenities and facilities to make for a very comfortable stay whether you are visiting due to a business meeting or have planned a holiday. Excellent and very attentive house staff! Charles, Elaine and Louise were the perfect host during my stay, and ensured that any request were dealt with professionally. Lots of outdoor space and tables and chairs to relax. Swimming pool on the premises and a tennis court for those that wish to be a bit more active! I will certainly be staying at Bryan Manor House when travelling to the Johannesburg region again.

Room Tip: Some rooms on the ground floor lead out to a patio area with some garden furniture.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank philipjohannesfourie
Reviewed 6 February 2017

This was a last minute booking & they were most accommodating! Very friendly people , attention to the smallest detail were much appreciated. From the minute we arrived we were welcomed outside & escorted to the reception area. After a brief tour & the facilities explained to us, we were shown our (very spacious) & luxury room. We still had some shopping to do before our event & we were given nice tips where to find what we were looking for. The complimentary cakes & fruit added a nice touch. We met the owners when on our way to our function, and as it was raining, we were met at the car with umbrellas, I thought it couldn't get better. The next morning breakfast was simply scrumptious and again , everything was just perfect. Very central , this is a must stay if you're visiting Johannesburg.

Room Tip: Definitely one of the upstairs rooms, we stayed in the room with the jacuzzi
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melanie665
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

What can I say? Just excellent!!!
Thanks Charles, Karen, Elaine and the rest of the team!! I must say that IT is definitely Home away from Home.

Staff are pleasant. Surroundings are beautiful. Breakfast delicious!
★★★★★★

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IMTIAAZ M
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Travelling for business is not always fun but it is when you know you will come to this wonderful guest house. I have stayed here numerous times and never had any problems. The staff is fantastic. And its truly my home away from home. Everyone here feels like my JHB family. I will never stay anywhere else if there is a spot avb here. Best option in my books.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business