See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2017

The rooms are large and have all the necessary amenities and facilities to make for a very comfortable stay whether you are visiting due to a business meeting or have planned a holiday. Excellent and very attentive house staff! Charles, Elaine and Louise were the perfect host during my stay, and ensured that any request were dealt with professionally. Lots of outdoor space and tables and chairs to relax. Swimming pool on the premises and a tennis court for those that wish to be a bit more active! I will certainly be staying at Bryan Manor House when travelling to the Johannesburg region again.

Room Tip: Some rooms on the ground floor lead out to a patio area with some garden furniture.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank philipjohannesfourie
Reviewed 6 February 2017

This was a last minute booking & they were most accommodating! Very friendly people , attention to the smallest detail were much appreciated. From the minute we arrived we were welcomed outside & escorted to the reception area. After a brief tour & the facilities explained to us, we were shown our (very spacious) & luxury room. We still had some shopping to do before our event & we were given nice tips where to find what we were looking for. The complimentary cakes & fruit added a nice touch. We met the owners when on our way to our function, and as it was raining, we were met at the car with umbrellas, I thought it couldn't get better. The next morning breakfast was simply scrumptious and again , everything was just perfect. Very central , this is a must stay if you're visiting Johannesburg.

Room Tip: Definitely one of the upstairs rooms, we stayed in the room with the jacuzzi
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melanie665
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

What can I say? Just excellent!!!
Thanks Charles, Karen, Elaine and the rest of the team!! I must say that IT is definitely Home away from Home.

Staff are pleasant. Surroundings are beautiful. Breakfast delicious!
★★★★★★

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IMTIAAZM
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Travelling for business is not always fun but it is when you know you will come to this wonderful guest house. I have stayed here numerous times and never had any problems. The staff is fantastic. And its truly my home away from home. Everyone here feels like my JHB family. I will never stay anywhere else if there is a spot avb here. Best option in my books.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank JoleneP86
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

A great place to know you're coming back to...relaxing, safe and very caring. The shower is excellent, the bed comfortable and the staff very helpful. Breakfast is good and there is a lovely service for evening meals where anyone hung you may buy locally will be warmed up for you - and the Wifi is perfect and fast

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business