All reviews guest house clement bed reception accommodation
Reviewed 24 January 2016

I had a function for my daughter on 23 January 2016 at Firwood Lodge. The management and personnel is outstanding. The decor was spot on and the food was exquisite. there were smiles all around and they went out of their way to make us feel at ease. Well done guys, I will reccommed you to anyone!!

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
FirwoodLodge1, Manager at Firwood Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

thank you for the compliments, we greatly appreciate guest feedback as it helps us improve our service and we are glad that your expectations were met. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

Me and my husband had a funeral in Pretoria and we stayed in Firwood Lodge. What a pleasure it was and they made our stay so comfortable. We had everything we needed and more. Bathrooms were a pleasure to use, big flat screen TV, coffee & tee to your liking. Bedding was brand new and the bed was very high quality. Although it was so warm we had a airconditioned room and it felt like an oasis coming back after an emotional day. Breakfast was a treat and of a very high standard. Thank you so much for everything. You will be seeing us again !!

Date of stay: November 2015
FirwoodLodge1, Manager at Firwood Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thank you for the compliments they are greatly appreciated & we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team is delighted with your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

I went to Pretoria to be there for the opening of the new Hogshead grill in Hazelwood. Firwoodlodge was my guesthouse of choice because of the price and close proximity to Hogshead. I was extremely surprised to see the quality and the high service standard, especially given the excellent price. All the rooms are fitted to the tee with all the items you need, the staff is friendly, the breakfast is delicious, and the new swimming pool made me feel like I booked at a spa. Will return as soos as possible.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Martin N

Thank you for the compliments they are greatly appreciated & we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you soon.