“Awesome experience forget the food”
Review of Camdeboo Day Spa

Camdeboo Day Spa
Ranked #11 of 22 Spas & Wellness in Pretoria
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Aptly named after the White Stinkwood trees that populate the area, Camdeboo Day Spa is the perfect addition to African Pride Irene Country Lodge, Autograph Collection® haven of peace and tranquillity. An oasis where the main focus is to relax and revive the senses, this award winning spa will have you forgetting the world exists outside of its walls. A range of treatments on offer will help you experience rejuvenation and health through all that nature has to offer with a twist of modern sophistication and luxury. Four treatment rooms, of which 2 are double rooms, 2 outside gazebo treatment rooms, a techno gym, steam room, sauna, outdoor pool, heated Jacuzzi and restaurant make up this beautiful place. Our complimentary areas, including the techno gym, are for use of all Camdeboo Day Spa guests as well as African Pride Irene Country Lodge, Autograph Collection® guests, over the age of 16 years old.
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I went out with my sister on the 25yh and we had fun but did not enjoy the food from the River club. The Chef needs Jesus in his life for making us eat so that salty platter.

1  Thank mphoshololo
"pampering"
"luxury"
"restaurant"

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I was so disappointed with my visit to Camdeboo Spa today.
I had to get dressed in the toilet -
Then my 75min massage ended at 50min -
The staff that passed me did not say hello.
Also once i got in the steam room the front desk manager came to switch it on.

I left as i did not enjoy it.
The massage was good, but it needs finesse elements like keeping the hands and feet warm as the body temp drops during the massage.

Beautiful setting. I just expected more from award winning spa.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I had a really good back and neck massage. The massage style might not be for everyone - I don’t like a back rub but a proper massage which removes my knots and that is what I received. The massage technique uses elbows a fair amount which can be painful if you have a skinny back like I do as you feel it on your bones a lot. I felt the massage was pricey compared to other spas. The layout of the spa is odd and very average- more like a 3 Star spa. It’s a pity the spa doesn’t overlook the lake. There also weren’t enough lockers available on the day.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Relaxing after the wedding with a twice as nice massage! Absolutely devine - will be back for more (and more)

Date of experience: December 2017