See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I have a great stay.The staff is very friendly.The manager was really helpful.I will definately come back.We were given a braai area for our bbq,had a nice time by the pool area.My wife loved our deluxe.everything was working properly.The aircon,fridge and dstv.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Electricity was off all night.... No warm water....i requested to check out later and they said they didn't see it.... How can you not check requests from your clients? I was totally disappointed in the service

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018

If the guest house can have a snack bar or a vending machine for the small items. It will make it easier for the guest not to travel outside for a chocolate slap, juice or wine. In that way the guest house will also make extra income.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Tshedza Guest House has amazing facilities, but unfortunate on the first day of my arrival I got an unsatisfactory services, as the room allocated to me was not cleaned, no curtain, no warm water and TV not functioning. I am glad that all of this was sorted upon complaining on the next day. The location is very conducive and a no noise area. I am sure that once they finish renovating the place they will deliver the best service to their clients across Africa.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2018

The guesthouse looks very nice from the outside, it is located in Muckleneuk, very nice area, a 10 min drive to the city center. The people in charge were very friendly and willing to answer questions. However, the guesthouse is still under construction (May 2018) and there was a lot of noise up until 9pm. The rooms are also not worth the price (around R350-400/night). There is one double bed, the pillows are very hard (neck pain the next day guaranteed), the walls are extremely thin, so one can hear every single noise from the neighbors, the rooms get very humid after taking a shower in the attached bathroom. There is no space to move (which is why I was forced to stay away in the city for as long as possible). The WiFi does not work anywhere! The network is extremely bad, I was not even able to use my own mobile data!
All in all, I was very disappointed with my stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo