“GOOD FOOD”
Review of Mythos

Mythos
Ranked #46 of 102 Restaurants in Midrand
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Went for dinner with a few friends . Food was good and the service was excellent. The restaurant is well designed . There is 2 level in this restaurant and atmosphere is really nice.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I put my name on the waitlist and they told me 30 minutes. This wasn't a problem. After I returned the lady then told me that she had to cancel all waitlist because the restaurant was too busy. She said that she had called me to let me know the table was ready but for those who didn't answer she cancelled the booking. I took out my phone and showed her my call history which didn't have any missed calls and we both agreed that it would have been better not to lie. Anyway no stress. We went to another restaurant but I really didn't appreciate the behavior. I also went to another mythos previously and was not impressed with the food and being not sure whether this was a franchise was going to give it another chance. To cut a long story short. Won't be going back. First crap food. Now crap service.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We had a delightful meal there - friendly efficient service and fantastic lunctime specials. We will certainly be back

Reviewed 2 May 2017

This has to be the best Mousska I have ever eaten. The portion was so large we had to have take aways. Soft homemade pasta layered with aubergine, mince, tomatoe & bechamel sauce, like heaven in your mouth. The Greek salad served with the Moussaka was simple but fresh with delicious feta cheese.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Visited Mythos in the Mall of Africa - we were asked to sit upstairs as the bottom floors were so busy which was a blessing. The restaurant was incredibly busy. Once seated, our waiter was there instantly to take our orders. We opted to share a Starter platter - absolutely divine. Falafel, pita, hummus, olives, black mushrooms, etc etc was incredibly tasty. My son and I had the lamb ribs as a main meal. Probably the best that I have ever eaten. My daughter had the haloumi & falafel in pita which she absolutely loved. My wife had a chicken skewer in pita which was very tasty. Overall a highly enjoyable meal. The restaurant is slightly more expensive than others but it is highly recommended.