“Tasty, Convenient, Good Value”
Review of Rejoice Sushi Bar

Rejoice Sushi Bar
Ranked #688 of 1,461 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Rejoice is across the road from where I work so I have been few times. The food has always been pretty good and reasonably priced.

I agree that the owners and staff could be a bit more friendly, but its not as though they are rude or anything. Maybe thats how things are in Chinese culture. Distant.

Last week I was there. I really enjoy their salmon sashimi which is also well priced. This time I tried the seared tuna. I dont know what the spice rub was that they used but that seared tuna was simply fantastic!!

Its a pity they are a bit far from where I stay, we would go there much more often.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Friendly staff, awesome Chinese food and very fresh sushi that is made with care. The prices are fantastic.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The food was all bland and tasteless. We ordered three starters and two mains and none of them were nice. The owner was having a fight with the security guards and the staff were rushing us to order and wanted to leave.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

What a great place. Unpretentious Asian with lots of sushi, well priced and affordable alcohol. Great neighborhood restaurant . When you get tired of sushi there's loads of opportunity on the main menu.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We eat at this restaurant regularly.
The sushi is great for a Chinese/sushi restaurant.
The chinese options are great and better than a lot of the cheap and cheerful Chinese restaurants in neighbourhood suburbs.
The conveyor belt is fun to sit at and we enjoy the booths for a family/friend gathering.
The pricing is excellent value for the quality.
You can linger longer or do a quick in and out meal.
I love having this restaurant in the neighbourhood and will continue frequenting it and introducing friends to it as they all love it when we take them there!