“Spectacular!”
Review of Clico Restaurant

Clico Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 1,460 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The 6 course wine pairing was superb and the personal touch and outstanding service was a real delight

SabineS3297, General Manager at Clico Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear valued Diners,

We are always thrilled to read that our pairing dinner hit the spot - thank you for sharing your positive feedback and please do come and visit us again soon for another culinary delight!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing place, romantic ambiance, delicious food and superb service.

Thanks for making our night so special!!!
Will definitely return.

SabineS3297, General Manager at Clico Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear valued Diners,

We are pleased to read that you experienced a romantic and special evening at our restaurant.
Thank you for also acknowledging our good food and service. We do hope we may welcome you back to our establishment again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a company lunch at the restaurant in the private glassed dining area and the service, ambience and most of all the fabulous food was enjoyed by all. My seabass risotto was absolutely delicious and I will definitely be going to repeat the experience.

Dear valued Diner,

We could not be pleased enough to read that you enjoyed your lunch experience at Clico and it will be a pleasure to welcome you back again soon - perhaps for a tasting menu with wine pairing one evening or a casual Jazz lunch one Sunday? Thank you for your kind words!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The garden setting is very tranquil and a nice place for a relaxing lunch. I'm vegetarian so when I saw that it was a "vegetarian friendly" restaurant I made a reservation. Unfortunately there was only one vegetable dish on the menu and not a very appetising one. So I asked for a plate of sides. I got the sides of the fish dish and instead of a piece of fish I got inedibly hard artichokes. I had to pay the same price as for the fish dish.
The desert was heavenly! Not sure if I will go back just for desert though. I must say I am very disappointed and sad. The setting is great but I'm not sure about the food, unless you like to eat many parts and types of animals.

Dear valued Diner,

Thank you for taking our Head Chefs call earlier today and for giving him a chance to discuss our various vegetarian options offered on our menu. We would have loved you to leave Clico feeling satisfied as many guests with various dietary requirements have in the past. We do hope that you opt to return one day!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I was delighted with my experience at Clico. Not only is the food absolutely delicious and absolute value for money but, this is only out done by the exceptional service of the waiters and staff! Fantastic.

SabineS3297, General Manager at Clico Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear valued Guest,

We wish to thank you for sharing your very kind feedback regards your recent stay at Clico. The team is particularly touched when they are mentioned for their service! We do hope that Clico may welcome you back again soon!