All reviews mike's kitchen tsogo sun sea facing room enjoyed my stay parking area keep up the good work room service walking distance to the beach reception staff nice stay business trip friendly city breakfast was excellent home away from home close to the airport gc pe
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Your service is excellent , its value for money. I would recommend it my friends. I also enjoyed going to the gym, running on the thread mills and lifting up weights. I enjoyed the breakfast and when one is phoning room service, the staff is efficient.

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Clifford C, General Manager at Garden Court Kings Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Nomad67911934499

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay with us at Garden Court Kings Beach.

I am really pleased to hear that you had enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Port Elizabeth.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

I would definitely go there again. Was there on business and I missed my family so dearly and wish be with them there. We were there with Free State Stars team. Great time I had there big up to my company.

Room tip: I was enjoying a Wi-Fi at my space.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Clifford C, General Manager at Garden Court Kings Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Hi macdonaldlefifi

Reviewed 6 November 2018

It is like home away from home. Good customer service from a well oiled machinery, that is fully trained staff. The courtesy and friendly staff at this establishment are really the face of the hotel. We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel, as expected.

Date of stay: November 2018

Hi Ndodomzi

Reviewed 6 November 2018

It's more relaxing and comfortable to sleep in it. The food and reception it's excellent. Wifi needs to be improved to be unlimited Overall it's the hotel it's not bad. It's close to restaurants. That's a good thing.

Date of stay: November 2018

Hi Pioneer14432020127

Reviewed 31 October 2018

This casual hotel, located across the street from the beach, has free parking in a monitored secure lot. I am not sure whether the breakfast buffet is always included but there is a wide variety and selection of foods including freshly made omelets and eggs. The service is extremely efficient and the staff was very pleasant. We joked that you should not turn your head or your plate will be gone. The hotel rooms are modern and fairly neutral. There is limited complimentary wi-fi but if your sign up for their Tsogo Sun membership program you can get 2GB daily but when they say high speed, keep in mind it is high speed by South Africa standards which is not the same as the US. The hotel does have an outdoor pool but it is nothing fancy and is sort of in the parking lot in front of the hotel. Overall it is a safe and decent hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Clifford C, General Manager at Garden Court Kings Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Hi KoziakProductions

I am really pleased to hear that you had enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Port Elizabeth and to answer your question yes breakfast is included in all the rates.