All reviews western room americana room northern exposure quiche view room yogurt verde valley bed and breakfast cleopatra room stuffed french toast front porch wonderful hospitality hill room watch the sunrise boarding house delicious breakfast light switches
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Stayed here two nights in September and it was fabulous! The room I had was immaculate and my window overlooked a gorgeous view of the valley below as well as the amazing sunrises.

Sedona was only a short drive from Jerome, too.

The and her husband, were so welcoming. I only met her husband briefly, but Jackie and I sat and talked the first morning for a couple of hours, after a WONDERFUL breakfast, and it was as if we'd known each other forever.
I wish I could just live there!

The town is so neat! All on a hill; it's like stepping back in time with great little shops and good restaurants. Such fun!

If I'm ever lucky enough to get back there, I absolutely will stay at this B&B again!

Room Tip: I don't think there is a "bad" room in the place. Make sure you enjoy Jackie's fabulous breakfasts...beats every restaurant I've ever been in!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2012

My wife and I needed to recharge our batteries and decided to spend the weekend in Jerome. We booked at the last minute but were able to get a room at the B&B. Jackie, the owner, made us feel not only welcome but almost at home. We stayed in the Americana room, which has a nice back patio where you can relax with a cup of tea or coffee, the wonderful freshly baked cookies (which Jackie bakes herself) and a book or laptop and just enjoy the fresh air. The room was neat and full of little details that show how much attention is payed to the guests and making their stay as enjoyable as possible.We can't wait to go back for Thanksgiving!

Room Tip: Book at least a couple weeks in advance so you can get the room of your choice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheClarksaz
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We've stayed at the Ghost City Inn more times than I can count. It is a small, historic home (typical of Jerome) built on a hillside with a marvelous view of the valley and hills beyond. Rooms are all different, lovingly decorated, filled with antiques and comfortable. The owner is very friendly, will do whatever is in her power to make your stay special. What we love best about this Bed and Breakfast, however is the opportunity to experience Jerome as the residents do! Early morning walks bring you together with locals calling good morning to each other. Dogs roam freely. No cars or motorcycles are parked along the empty sidewalks. You can hear the birds, and smell the coffee. Living in Jerome would be a difficult commute to work someplace else, but for one or two mornings I can pretend! OH! Sitting in the outside Jacuzzi watching the stars at night is very special as well.

Room Tip: If you can visit Jerome before your planned sleep-over, ask for a tour of the rooms. All are special in their own way.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We rode with a group of friends on our motorcycles to enjoy a night at this bed and breakfast during Arizona Bike Week. The B&B is everything you would expect and hope for in Jerome: funky and charming. Owner Jackie achieves a perfect balance of making you feel welcome without being intrusive. The freshly baked cookies and the homemade breakfast were wonderful. Each room is uniquely decorated, and the rooms in front have expansive views of the Verde Valley, all the way to the San Francisco Peaks. Rooms were immaculate. Parking in Jerome is a challenge, but we were allowed to park our motorcycles on a nearby concrete slab. Great restaurants and shopping are a short walk away. I would not hesitate to stay here again, and would certainly recommend the Inn for visitors seeking a unique Arizona experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the front, and on the top floor, of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night in July and it was a wonderful experience. You are greeted with wonderful hospitality and fantastic cookies when you arrive. The B and B has a very cozy feel to it We stayed in the Western Room which was decorated wonderfully. Everything was very clean and neat with lots to look at. Each room, I believe, has a different theme. Our room opened onto a balcony which overlooked the entire Verde Valley and it really is an amazing view. I heard there is a really good breakfast served in the morning but we decided to sleep in. Jerome is one of those places that you need to take your time with, little shops, restaurants, wineries and pubs, plenty to do and see. I would definitely recommend the Ghost City Inn as a place to stay. We are going back as soon as we can!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple