All reviews western room americana room northern exposure quiche view room yogurt verde valley bed and breakfast cleopatra room stuffed french toast front porch wonderful hospitality hill room watch the sunrise boarding house delicious breakfast light switches
Reviewed 21 June 2012 via mobile

The Ghost City Inn is a quaint B & B in Jerome, AZ. My family has stayed twice and enjoyed staying in 2 different rooms offered at this historical inn. Each visit we were welcomed by owner, Jackie Muma, with genuine warmth and excitement. In addition, this long time resident comes with a plethora of knowledge on the town of Jerome and surrounding areas. She always helps provide information on sites to see and recommendations on how to best make the most of time. I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else when in Jerome. Besides the egg and cheese souffle with green chili sour cream is reason alone to stay at this B & B, not to mention the home baked cookies that never run out.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I've stay a night in Ghost Inn City in Jerome and it was perfect! The house is very well preserved, a traditional house and built in wood as all houses in Jerome, carefully decorated, each room has a different style, and you really feel all was made with love to make you feel confortable. I've stayed at the Verde Vista Room, lovely, with balcony over the valley. The bed was fabulous and the sheets were so soft and with better quality thatn mine at home.The homemade cookies, fresh every afternoon were delicious and the breakfast was really special at the level of a 5 stars hotel. The owners were very welcoming and kind, helpful any kind of tips., There was coffee and tea available all day for the guests. Everything was clean and quiet. My only regret is that it was the last day of my trip, otherwise I would have stayed longer. But I will come back as soon as possible! It was the best place where I've stayed among many travels and hotels!! I definetly reccomend it!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2012

For several years I visited the Verde Valley to see and care for my elderly parents. Each visit I treated myself with a stay at the Ghost City Inn in nearby Jerome. It's been 5 years since my last stay and it was like coming home. We were greeted by Jackie, the owner, and warm homemade cookies. The rooms all have private baths and each room is decorated with antiques and memorabilia of days gone by. Our room looked out over the verde valley, with 180 degrees of beautiful vista. The June temperature was pleasantly cool in the evening, a wonderful change from the hot Texas weather we'd left. Jackie steered us to a wonderful restaurant for dinner and after a very pleasant night we were served the most delicious breakfast of quiche, fresh fruit, luscious sausage and more. We stayed two nights and were able to visit the nearby Indian ruins, Sedona, the mine in Jerome and visit family, everything is within a short drive so we could be back in the cool air by evening. Obviously I can't say enough about this step back in time with all the ambiance and comfort you could ask for. Thanks again Jackie, I'll be back. Karen L.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 21 June 2012

My husband and I visited Jerome and stayed in the Ghost City Inn. We reserved the Northern Exposure room and loved it. The owner, Jackie, was there to greet us along with fantastic cookies and drinks after our drive up to Jerome. She walked us to our room and gave us information about the room and amenities. She was very nice and courteous to us and gave us suggestions for places to eat in Jerome. The bed was very comfortable and the room had personal touches that made us feel right at home. We walked through Jerome and enjoyed the shops and different historical places along the way. Breakfast was very good and had a nice variety of items to eat. My husband travels extensively during the year, in and out of hotels and he truly enjoyed the ambience and charm of the Ghost City Inn. We will definitely be back next summer for another visit.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Visiting Jerome for a wedding I happened upon The Ghost City Inn, which was a delightful experience across the board. The breakfast was delicious, fresh fruit and French toast to die for! The owner was gracious and friendly, very knowledgeable about the area and made excellent suggestions, she even sent info in advance by snail mail so I could book a train trip on a vintage train. My room was clean with a killer view of the valley and decorated in a fun and whimsical way that reflected the overall style of the town. I loved it and would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor in the front, the view is stunning.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends