All reviews golf course full kitchen nice residence living area separate bedroom breakfast bar is small kitchen wonderful hotel cleveland indians waffles staff was friendly and helpful laundry room property suite roomy
Reviewed 7 March 2017

We usually stay here or near by in the way to CA. The Marriott Residence Inn's are always a nice stay. Usually clean, very comfortable with large rooms and a kitchen. Breakfast is usually the same but good and quick.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2017

The staff was very helpful and efficient. The hotel is very nice, though the hallway carpets could use a little cleaning. They only have some light food Monday thru Wednesday evenings and it would have been nice if it were offered every evening. The location is great with many good restaurants of all types close by. Wifi worked very well.

Room tip: As usual I would avoid rooms near the elevators to avoid additional traffic and noise.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

I was a little concerned when I saw how many teenagers were staying at the hotel (and that my room was right next to a full game on the basketball court)... but I gave it time and the game finished by 11p with no further disturbance. Didn't stay long enough to fully enjoy the amenities, but the room was clean and comfy.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2016

The Residence was recommended to me by a colleague. It has basically what you need for an extended stay. I was only there for three nights but I can tell the rooms offer flexibility for guests. I had one of the two bedroom units, which was certainly more than I needed, but it had a fireplace, a full kitchen and two bathrooms (one handicapped).

A jacuzzi-style tub was a pleasant surprise and there is a good quality hair dryer. Shampoo is brand name which is nice.

The rooms are generally quiet. I was awoken by a motorcycle started up in the parking lot at 5AM and a truck idling for at least 30 minutes starting at 6 (every morning) but that’s not the hotel’s fault.

The rooms are in average shape. My tub dripped, but did not keep me awake. The range hood light and fan didn’t work until I found a light switch that turned both the fan and light on (not one or the other). They really need to replace the under sink cabinet doors which are falling off and worn. The dishwasher control panel was loose. All this tells me is that guests actually use the kitchen.

Breakfast is decent and the staff helpful. The gym is small and just cardio. You can walk to several restaurants. I had a lot of trouble with the room keys working and had them replaced four times.

Room tip: Upper floor onthe opposite side of the parking lot. People start out early here and some vehicles are loud.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

My family and friends stay at two bedrooms suite for two suites. We had a wonderful and relax stay here.

Comfortable mattress and functional yet clean bathroom. Wide living space with table and kitchen that come with full equipped tools for vacation needed. Like being at home. Added with more healthy facilities you can rest and enjoy.

Helpful staff.

Parking lot available. Walmart, restaurants, shop, and even automatic car wash are nearby and easy to go by car.

Nice place to stay for your warm vacation.

May stay here again if we visiting this area.

Date of stay: September 2016