All reviews bible museum front desk complimentary breakfast jetted tub business trip nice hotel great place to stay family reunion business center easy access next morning west side would stay here again staff was friendly rooms are clean restaurants and shopping waffles
Reviewed 4 November 2018

When our day came to an end we were exhausted and this place was excellent to us. The staff at check in and check out were friendly. The staff in the kitchen was kind enough to let us eat even though we were late.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2018

The hotel was a perfect location and was clean, welcoming and comfortable. The breakfast was very good and the staff were so helpful. My kids loved the basketball court and the WIFI was great. I would definitely recommend the hotel, especially for anyone travelling with family or for work in the West Valley.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

This Hampton is nothing special... generic rooms and breakfast. Gabby was the special touch that made this generic hotel great. Now u really have to hope u get someone kinda of nice at the front desk. Some front desk girls are sooo rude and some just look miserable! I really missed Gabby during this trip she always had a smile and greeted everyone with kindness and respect. Who ever aloud her to go should really be fired because the customer service here really plummeted! The front desk staff here needs to be retrained or start fresh with new employees and train them to be like gabby. Honestly I would rather stay at a motel 6 because at least the people aren’t stuck up and rude when u ask a little question. I really would like to know what hotel gabby is working at because With her I know I’m getting my money’s worth. I would pay gabby whatever she wanted to keep her at my company because she will guarantee great customer service. Let us know what Hilton property she is at so we can stay there.

God bless

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I recently traveled to Phoenix for my uncle's funeral. We chose to stay at this location because it was central to everything. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, even before we arrived. I reserved 3 rooms for multiple family members. We were given an extremely good rate when they understood the reason for our stay. I did an e-checkin and accidentally checked in to one room for family members that were not travelling with me. When I called the hotel, the staff took care of everything for me. The hotel was very clean, nicely decorated and had everything we needed. The hotel staff allowed us to use the breakfast area for an impromptu family gathering after the funeral service and even stored some food for us in a hotel cooler. The kids - and a few adults - enjoyed being able to let off some steam in the very nice outdoor pool. Breakfast was good, fresh and hot. They even walked around and topped off coffee, something I don't ever recall seeing at a free breakfast in the past. We were all very appreciative of the staff's efforts. I don't think they understood how much there actions meant during this difficult time. It was very much appreciated. I will be staying here again when I return to the Phoenix area.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Really nice hotel with super friendly staff in a great location. Highway 10 is less then a mile away. There are so many stores and restaurants around the hotel it’s hard to decide where to choose. There is a Starbucks across the street in the target shopping center although the hotel serves very good coffee and a nice full breakfast. There is a great Thai place called pt noodles next to Starbucks that is outstanding and has great staff. There is a gas station less then a mile. Really in a great location for going to many places. I was there on business and had easy access to McDowell rd and Buckeye and vanburen road which all run parellel to route 10 in case route ten is backed up and take you into major points of phoenix. Very easy access to the loop that takes you 17 if you want to travel to Sedona or grand caynon. So more on my experience with the actual hotel. It was a long flight to Phoenix from Pennsylvania with two stops and layovers so I was so tired after getting into town renting the car but the hotel was so easy to get to right off of 10. Got into he door and right there was this big glass container of cold fruited water with orange and lemon and lime slices. I have to tell you it was so good after the long travel I had. Staff was so friendly and told me where several places were I asked about. Room was super clean and the table next to the bed had a four plug connector on top of it for all my devices I needed to charge so I could charg my lap top , phone and iPad all at once while I slept. Bathroom was huge with a jetted tub which felt amazing after traveling. There was a coffee maker in room with coffee to make. Breakfast bar was very nice with eggs and sausage, Belgium waffle maker, a crock pot of hot oatmeal, a large bowl of fresh fruit, and many other options. The pool is small but in a cute little area so you can relax and swim if you want to. It isn’t big it may get full if two or more families decided to use it. The only think hat would make his place better is if they had small refrigerators in the room. Great place to stay!

Date of stay: September 2018