All reviews parking lot waffles arrowhead mall huge mall front desk top floor places to eat and shop olive garden spring training room was clean red lobster suite hotel the loop peoria area free breakfast only stayed one night assistant manager
Reviewed 2 August 2018

My husband and I just got to Phoenix later last Thursday night. We were staying at his aunt's house in Glendale for the night while she was out of town. We woke up at 3 am to find the power out. I checked on APS website and it said it wouldn't be restored until 7 am. Meanwhile it's 90-100 degrees yet. This was the closest hotel with a good price and good reviews. We got a king room and were checked in quickly. There were a few dirty spots in the carpet (which I get it's a hotel, but still) and the layout of the room and bathroom were weird. The bed was comfy and clean, which is what we needed. I got $5 cheaper rate for being a rewards member. Unfortunately no discount for arriving in the middle of the night. :p

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2018

This is our third stay at Springhill Peoria. Staff is pleasant and helpful. Accommodations are clean and comfortable. Love the extra room as well as the convenience of a kitchenette in our suite. Generous daily breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel has pretty much everything I look for in a hotel:
1. Great location; within close distance is Arrowhead Towne Center, restaurants, grocery, gas, and much more. It’s also close to the freeway entrance. Yet no noise was heard from our room. 2. Great service; staff is is very helpful and efficient. We had trouble with the WiFi from our room and instantly the lady I talked to at front desk (she may be the manager for all I know) went up to our room to fix the issue. Now that’s top notch service! 3. Great hotel amenities; free wireless internet, free breakfast, fitness center. However, there was no conference room. And this Springhill Suites offer Marriott rewards members additional points for not having your room cleaned every day of your stay.
I would’ve given this a 5-Star rating if only its management would do some renovations on the building. It is very apparent that it is an old building and a tad run down.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Springhill Suites in Glendale/Peoria is conveniently located on the outer perimeter of the Arrowhead mall for those who enjoy shopping. The are restaurants in the mall and the surrounding area to please most taste buds. When going around the 101 loop is within a mile...so going to places will not be an issue...the airport is about 35 minutes away.

The room is a good size and internet can be spotty at times. Breakfast has a a nice selection. The staff is courteous and helpful. I definitely will stay here again when visiting Phoenix.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Being a regular at Springhill Suites, I had decided to book this property for a weekend and I was pleasantly surprised. Granted, rooms are up the company standards, but management and staff clearly make the difference.
While you can see the property is not exactly new, everything is kept perfectly clean and in impeccablevworking order, like Swiss clockwork.
Staff is particularly friendly and even curteous, but I was truly amazed with the housekeeping. My housekeeper Cilla not only left me an immaculate room, but she arranged in a sensible way my stuff, (which was as usually evenly spread all over the room), leaving a nice note. It takes serious skills, and the ability to work fast, so kudos to the staff and the management.
There are a dozen restaurants and mall at walking distance, as well as several groceries, a Trader Joe’s and a Total Wine, in case you feel like dining in-room.
In all, a very nice experience and a sure bet if you find yourselves in the area.

Stayed: July 2018