All reviews bedroom suite front desk light dinner the holiday inn pool area across the street stove top waffles free breakfast full kitchen walking distance great place to stay hard boiled eggs laundry room nice amenities beer and wine waffle maker
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

There’s a pool and chairs outside . Breakfast is included and good options fruits, cheese, yogurt, heathy choices. Rooms are ok. Clean, good size. There are some amenities in case you are staying for a long time. Free parking. Close to airport.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Efrain T, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your review. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This hotel is nice and comfortable. Nice sized rooms, with views of Cabelas from most!!!!!
The breakfast was ok, service was good and value was great. The location is good for the Westgate area and love going to Cabelas every time I stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to visit the attractions nearby. Please visit us again on your next trip to Glendale.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Poor Phone Connection. I'm a business traveler, Spire Elite member.I attempted to extend my reservation, kept loosing connection with the Front desk personnel in the evening and day shifts. Asked to speak with the Manager "Gary" who stated it was my connection. Cancelled reservation, made reservation at another hotel, confirmed with the Front Desk at that hotel. No problems with my phone connection. When a client, customer tells a business your having problems, don't brush them off. We will go down the road to another hotel that appreciates them.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Gary M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

We are sorry you had issues with your connection when calling the hotel to modify your reservation we weren't trying to blow you off but the phone was cutting out and we were not having any issues with other guests calling into the hotel. When I spoke to you on the phone and you asked for me to call you back the phone cut out and I was unable to hear your phone number to call you back. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this caused for you.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

After a recent breakdown my husband was stuck in Glendale and was happy to find a room at stay ridge. The biggest problem is he stayed 2 nights but they charged him twice. His fail was not using a credit card so we could dispute charges. We our so disgusted with the lack of response we have received. Staybridge will not refund the extra 248$. Jerks.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Gary M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

tamarasquibb

I want to apologize about the issues your husband had during his recent stay with us and being double charged. As I told your husband last week when I spoke with him it was an issue with our credit card processor with the double charge and it would take a little time to research and have the money refunded into his account. On Tuesday when I spoke to your husband our processor had processed the refund and I told your husband that it would be 3 to 5 business days for the refund to show up on his card. I am sorry that you feel that there was a lack of response but we have been working to get this resolved. If you or your husband have any other questions please let me know.

Gary M

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for about a week and honestly can say that seeing Pratt at the front desk was an absolute delight. Although im sure he had better things to do then to hear me complain about my day he was always there willing to give me some advice and help me get through my day! I know a thing or two about customer service and this guy right here is just awesome! Hopefully will stay here again. Breakfast was also great! Tiffany and Porsha are very hard working girls and always assisted in anything that i needed or had questions about.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Efrain T, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your kind comments on Pratt. I will be happy to forward your review to Pratt, Porsha and Tiffany. We thank you for your continued loyalty to IHG and hope to see you again soon.