All reviews coffee shop the concierge lounge jacuzzi tub lobby bar parking garage corner suite outlet mall soleil restaurant walking distance beautiful hotel entertainment complex football stadium across the street fitness center restaurants and bars right next door west side
Reviewed 7 November 2018

I use this hotel frequently when attending Cardinals football games. It is as close as you can be to the stadium. The hotel always lets you check in early on game day and provides parking as well. After the game, you can relax in the bar or have a nice meal in the restaurant. Great place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2018

I visited 12 oh the 31 nhl arena. We always stay at Marriott property. This one for sure is the best hotel we did so far. I went in 2015 and I came back because I cried after leaving 3 years ago. I mean, this hotel and the Westgate district is just awesome. Marriott always has good bed, but I feel that the one at the Renaissance are even better

There is a big big pool outisde with also a huge jacuzzi ( go see on google maps satellite ). And you know what ? They have an inside pool too, located next to the outside pool. What I love in the indoor pool is the waterfall in it. So relaxing and my shoulder loved it too haha !

The buffet at soleil restaurant was only 16$ on a saturday morning, pretty good deal ! Our server, Susan ( Sue ) is such a great person, taking care of you. I did remember Sue when I saw her.

Felt so relaxed again at this hotel. During the week in the day, you feel the entire district is for you, as there arent such people at these time of the day.

I will be back and a 7-1 Coyotes win was big fun too. Aaaouuuu !

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dominic21345
DebraB1517, Executive Assistant at Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

2nd visit, awesome again,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We are happy you enjoyed your visit with us!

Reviewed 31 October 2018

We participated in a weekend event that happened to fall on my husband’s birthday. We booked a king suite and were upgraded to the presidential suite when we checked in to celebrate the occasion. They even included complimentary breakfast. Jonathan at the front desk went above and beyond to extend amazing hospitality. We are looking forward to staying here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Wonderful experience,
Thank you for the kind response.
We are so happy we could make your husbands birthday extra special!

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a convention. Did not receive the room that was booked. Room was over the parking lot with no view. Music and shouting noise could be heard from from the bars and nearby stadium every night including Sunday and went on well past 3:00 am. The facilities and spa were nice, but Do Not stay here if you would like a good night sleep.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DrCtheworld5090
DebraB1517, Executive Assistant at Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Noisy every night,
We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. We are with in walking distance of an entertainment center, and unfortunately we cannot control the music from the entertainment area.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel was an excellent experience! We were greeted by Tony at the front desk. Tony was an excellent example of how customer service should be. Very professional and engaging. Because of him, within five minutes of walking into this beautiful hotel I already knew I wanted to come back. And I will.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DebraB1517, Executive Assistant at Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Just...WOW

Thank you for the great rating and for taking the time to comment about our service. We hope you will return in the near future. Safe Travels!