“Ok BBQ”

Add it.
Ryno's Bbq
Ranked #263 of 425 Restaurants in Gilbert
Reviewed 4 September 2014

After spending months in Texas I have been spoiled by great BBQ so I have been looking for local places to go. After seeing the sign many times, I decided to stop in and try it for myself. I went with the brisket and pulled pork. The brisket was soft and cooked well and you could see the smoke ring. It had a subtle flavor but I didn't really taste the smoke as much as I thought I would. The sauce was sweet and added a good flavor to the meat. The pork on the other hand didn't have much flavor and seemed a bit dry to me. It was also served luke warm which was disappointing. I added some of the sauce to it as well and while it wasn't bad, I have had much better. The place is in a strip mall so look carefully for it. Also, while it didn't bother me too bad, the staff was sitting on a booth in the eating area and I feel personally that they should have remained in the back or at least near the counter. Not sure if I would go back any time soon.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Ryno's Bbq
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I have been to Ryno's many times. Ryno's has all around great food. Their brisket is very good. I also really enjoy their chicken and ribs. Their creamed corn side is amazing. During green chili season they make a green chili soup on Saturdays. The green chili soup is spicy. They even have smoked chicken wings.

1  Thank Joel N