“Everything here is GOOD!!!!”

Sal's Gilbert Pizza
Ranked #14 of 480 Restaurants in Gilbert
Reviewed 31 October 2016

This place is Italian owned and great! We tried a lot of items!!! The wings, stomboli, calzone, penne vodka, and pizza. YES we were all very hungry! I have to say, they were all excellent! The wings extra crispy is the way to go, by the way. They also have lunch specials, even on Sunday and at a reasonable price. Everyone was super nice, and food and seating was great. What else could you ask for in a eatery!!! Good job Sal's!!!!!! We will be back!

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I ordered a pizza and salad for pickup. The staff here was so nice when I went in! It wasn't ready yet so they offered me a drink. Got the food home and it was KILLER. No iceberg lettuce here, the salad we got was amazing. The salad came with garlic knots, which are some of the best we've ever had. The pizza? We LOVE pizza. We're serious about pizza. THIS is serious pizza. So good.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

My husband and I visited Sal's this past Friday during our "date night" festivities. The pizza and wings were amazing. The provided us a complimentary appetizer (some sort of garlic bread ball) that we dipped in marinara sauce and it was a sinful delight. As a physician, I try not to indulge in processed foods a lot but when I splurge this will be the place. The pizza & marinara sauce didn't taste like it came from a can like some other pizza establishments, nor was it extra sugary. If you are "weight" watching then there are items on the menu for you as well. I'm not sure if they offer gluten-free products but we were thoroughly pleased with our dinner selections. The wait staff was awesome as well. The waitress was extremely understanding of me being on the phone with a patient and trying to place an order at the same time. This restaurant is in a quaint little section near the GIlbert movie theater. You won't deal with the crowds in this area. It is situated in a nice "upperclass" shopping area with stores strewn among the cul de sacs.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

There is a good reason why this place has earned an excellent reputation. Good, no, excellent pizza! This is true Italian pizza and they have many selections from which to choose. Also be sure to order the garlic knots. YUMMY!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

It's ok, nothing special. Loud atmosphere. Pizza wasn't special, thin crust wasn't thin. Bagged mozzarella, little greasy. Doubt i would go back.

1  Thank Ron E