“Still my favorite Mac N Cheese”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #50 of 464 Restaurants in Gilbert
Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

I ordered my old standard, St Louis baby back ribs, dry, with the Mac N Cheese and mashed red potatoes. Never a let down and amazingly consistent coast to coast

Reviewed 2 December 2014

we had the feast for two which included 1/2 a chicken, brisket, pulled pork, wings, corn on the cob, coleslaw and the best darn cornbread muffins I have ever tasted. After stuffing ourselves there was enough left over for lunch the next day. The array of sauces you get to try is great and seems to cover just about everyone's palate. What more can I say ... it was just darn good eating!

Reviewed 14 October 2014

Our food was great, but our waitress was even better. We had some dietary concerns, and she was quick to seek out answers. Very pleased with our experience here.

Reviewed 10 September 2014

it is a chain BUT - the food is superb- sauces are great - poultry - chicken & turkey are as good as I would grill for myself ribs are fabulous

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Went there recently on a Tuesday and apparently we had the 3rd string chef / cook. The mashed potatoes horrible, I think the garlic had gone bad. I asked for it to be replaced and I was brought corn on the cob that was over cooked and seems to have been sitting in a warmer for way too long. The ribs were not real tender and were just warm. For the price you pay there I expect much more, I don't plan on going back for a while!

1  Thank Ace4experimentals