“Plenty to choose from”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #67 of 470 Restaurants in Gilbert
Reviewed 12 June 2017

It was Sunday at noon and we were about 25th in line and all the tables were already full. The line moved quickly and the food was brought out to the table. amazing menu with a lot of choices for both hot and cold sandwiches, salads (bar) soups and a few meals. Don't forget to try the free ice cream. Everybody in the place seemed very pleased with the service and the clean-up of the tables. Very busy and friendly employees.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

When we come to the area to visit family, we plan a lunch here with friends from college. It's a handy place to meet, eat and enjoy visiting a couple hours. The food is healthy and delicious; the atmosphere relaxed and friendly. Service is top notch and the ambiance and location is great.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

We have been to this location on about three times and always fresh stuff. We have tried their salad bar and it is very fresh. Sandwiches, soups, all FRESH FRESH FRESH. Staff is very good and very friendly. I highly recommend this Deli Restaurant. We actually bumped into it while shopping in Staples. It was a Great Find.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

This restaurant/deli has quality food that tastes home cooked. The souls are fabulous, I prefer the broccoli and cheese. Try the Rachel, it is very similar to a Reuben.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

I started eating at Jason's Deli when I joined their Deli Nation. You get stamps for offering feedback & get cash added to your card to try new items. Jason's Deli has many healthier options. It took me a few times to get used to their layout but I like how there's a seperate area for to-go orders. I wish the menu was easier to read (printed menus/highlighted items displayed). I always enjoy the free ice cream while I wait too. They have a walk up kiosk if you want to do just the salad bar which is nice. You also get chips & a picke ll with every sandwich, even to go orders. Overall, I'll be back.