“Love this place!”

Add it.
Sun Baked Pastry Shop
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Fountain Hills
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

We love to go into this great bakery, the smells and foods are amazing. They have fantastic quiches, pastries, pies, cakes, breads. Plus on Saturday, they make donuts! Everything we have tried is top notch!

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

We dropped by the Sun Baked Pastry Shop the other morning on our walk. What a treat! On Saturdays they bake donuts, but first we need our savory and they had three different kinds of homemade quiche. Wow, absolutely delicious! The donuts were great and we had to take home a loaf of cinnamon raisin bread that was still warm, and a mini sweet potatoe pie! Yummmm

1  Thank Victoria L
Reviewed 1 February 2017

There is no smell of baking bread. The one and only loaf I have ever bought was 4 X the price of the local supermarket and had no taste. My spouse agreed. Have never gone back. There are very few choices there. I do not see what the interest is only that it is the only "bakery" in town. It is not a bakery in my dictionary. Keep trying Sun Baked, I would love a good bakery in town.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

I rated it average because the product isn't bad, it's just not good or great. When you go to a bakery you want the pastries and bread to be better than what you can get at Bashas or Safeway or another grocery store and it just isn't. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

You never know what new and different baked good will be fresh made from this bakery. Muffins are amazing. The quiches are obviously made with fresh herbs and high quality cheeses. Pastries are usually amazing. I have had a stale one but I think it was the half priced one sold as day old. You have to get there early because they usually sell out by 2 or 3pm.