“Dinner Party”

Chocofin Chocolatier
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Fountain Hills
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This place has the best German Chocolate Cake! The Owners are such wonderful people always friendly! If your ever in Fountain Hills AZ this is a place to visit.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This place is a real gem! Small shop that has excellent chocolates and cakes. It also has ice cream. The chocolates are fabulous and fresh. If you are looking for something special or a nice treat be sure to stop by. The staff has always been friendly.

1  Thank Libby S
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Ordered a Hazel nut Chocolate torte birthday cake for my friend Victoria. I spoke with Lou on the phone, and explained to him I was from Canada, and looking to buy a cake for someone who lives right in the same area as they were, I ordered the cake, and my friends loved it. They showed me photos, they said the cake was fresh, and I ask Lou for a couple of samples for my friend since it was her birthday, he was happy to comply. Great service, Thanks Lou and Denise, God Bless you, Sincerely, Lisa Sandoval

1  Thank PEIMISSIONS
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Very nice little homemade chocolate shop that also serves gelato. There is a wide range of truffles and other fruit and nut filled treats coated in an excellent high end chocolate. Their roasted raspberry chocolate is bursting with raspberry flavor enrobed in a delicious dark chocolate shell. I only wish I lived there so I could go back more frequently.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We are lucky to have Chocofin in our small town. I travel frequently to Belgium and Paris and their chocolate shops have nothing on our local shop. Top quality truffles and even sugar free chocolate. Ice cream too