Quality Inn - Cottonwood
Best Western Cottonwood Inn(Cottonwood)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
  • Breakfast included
Little Daisy Motel(Cottonwood)
TripAdvisor
The Tavern Hotel(Cottonwood)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsminor maintenancepleasant staynight stayno elevatornice roomsedona areacandyjeromeaidsreclinerarizona
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 October 2011

Visited Sedona Arizona, wonderful town, great art galleries!
We ended up staying in near by Cottonwood , due to savings, and lack of vacancies.
Sedona and Our Hotel , In general are not real dog friendly places. be advised. Other than that nice trip

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2011

I booked for two nights, stayed only one. There was urine left on the back of the toilet and a streak running down the front. The tub had not been scrubbed, you could see the residue on the sides. My bedsheet had a black smudge. The chairs in the room had torn fabric. The screen on the window was all torn apart at the bottom end, the "umbrella" at the pool was just wire without the fabric. I wish I could have been reimbursed for the night I did not stay. But because I did not give the service I booked through enough advance notice I was stuck paying for a a room I was not comfortable in. This may be typical for the area, I don't know. I also overpaid because they had some sort of bicentennial celebration in town the weekend I had to be there for something entirely unrelated.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Concerned2006, Manager at Quality Inn - Cottonwood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2011

Hello, so sorry the maids missed some cleaning in your room; but, unfortunately, there was no report to the front desk of the room not being cleaned to your satisfaction. If you had called, a maid would have been sent immediately to correct the oversite.

Reviewed 25 August 2011

The location is great if you want to visit Jerome, Cottonwood and Sedona is just 15 to 20 minutes away. The room we had was clean and so quiet which was nice. We had the pool area all to ourselves. The hot tub is hot and clean and the swimming pool was deep on one end (I believe 8.5 feet)...you don't see to many hotels with deep swimming pools. Sitting outside you can get a beautiful view of the mountains all around Cottonwood.
Make sure to take a copy of the list of restaurants and things to do from the front desk clerk. You can get great discounts on some places by showing your card key. The front desk clerk was very nice and took the time to go over some great things to do and restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jmoaz
Concerned2006, Manager at Quality Inn - Cottonwood, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2011

Thanks for the GREAT review! It's always refreshing when someone writes nice things about their stay! Thanks again for taking the time to write this for us, all the staff @ QI greatly appreciate it! Come again soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2011

Booked a room under a group reservation/block of rooms. Rec'd confirmation #, but two hours later the hotel rep called back to say they were not going to honor the rate and our group only had 30 min. on the previous night to book all of our rooms. The rep was very rude on the phone. Couldn't believe Quality Inn would book a room, provide a confirmation#, and then change the rate on us. We cancelled & booked at the Best Western nearby - which was very clean, friendly, and also had a hot breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ASU_Alum99
Concerned2006, General Manager at Quality Inn - Cottonwood, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2011

To potential guests: If you want a honest and forthright hotel, read on for the true story....
I took this booking. I told you that I would check for this rate--which was NOT the Swim Meet rate set--and would let you know if I could honor it. You wanted to go ahead & book the room, pending the research outcome. Once I had the true story on the booking arrangements I called you immediately to let you know the rate was indeed more than you said you were told--no arrangements were made at the hotel for a group block of rooms as I was told by you. The email sent out to Swim Meet participants was not from the hotel and the hotel is not responsible for this message. The information you provided when you booked was found incorrect; therefore, the Swim Meet rate set was offered. You elected not to stay, your reservation was cancelled. I pride myself on being honest & fair to all guests & felt it only right to honor what other Swim Meet guests staying were quoted. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Often people that do not get what they want find it unfair. I believe I did what was fair for all.

Reviewed 5 August 2011

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and everytime we have issues. Once the fan in the bathroom was extremely loud, only half the lights worked or the ice machine was out for over a year. We stayed there because it was close to a family member in a senior home we were visiting. But this was the final straw when I saw an extra charge on my credit card! When I called the hotel about this, he informed me we had stolen a pillow! Was he serious? Yes he was. No, we did not steal a pillow. The room was inadequate to begin with but to be accused of stealing a pillow was a bit too much! This is not a cheap hotel to stay in. Most stay have been over $100 in the summer in Cottonwood! Not to mention the guy that checked us in had just rolled off the couch. Save your money and go to a real hotel!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank romer012
Candy1000, General Manager at Quality Inn - Cottonwood, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2011

I am responding to your review & after researching your history with Quality Inn, I have reversed the charges for a pillow. Please note: Hotel policy anywhere have a liability statement that guests are responsible for any loss/damages to the room(s) they rent & for the actions of people staying in the room. We do not use the word "steal" as often people travel with their own personal items & sometimes mix ours up with theirs. You rented 2 rooms, adjoining--once you had departed housekeeping inventoried the room (which is standard procedure) 1-pillow was not found. All our rooms have 4 pillows each bed. Therefore, the charge for 1-pillow (to include pillow protector & case). Your annual stays with us are important to us. I do apologize & hope you will come again as you have since 2009. Also, as a reminder, your room charges are very reasonable--subtract the 13.35% taxes to see what you are paying for the base rate. The base rate includes room, housekeeping, electric, AC/heat, showers, breakfast (equalivent elsewhere to $10 per person), free pool/hot tub (seasonal), restaurant discounts, & more. I know of no other rental situtation where you can get as much for approximately $100 (taxes included) per day! Thank you for staying, as a valued customer, I am refunding the charge.