“Fantastic”

Red Rock Skydiving
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Cottonwood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Red Rock Skydiving offers you the thrill of a lifetime with a tandem skydive near the beautiful red rocks of Sedona, Arizona. During the flight to altitude, you will enjoy the aerial sights around the Verde Valley and Sedona. When its time, you and your instructor will exit the aircraft and freefall for approximately one mile. Once the instructor pulls the ripcord, the next 3-5 minutes are spent serenely under canopy.
Reviewed 4 February 2018

The first time I did the video but was so concentrated on doing the video that I missed much of the ride so I had to do it again without the video. A much different experience and much more of a rush. Such fun. don't wait, go for it.

Date of experience: August 2017
"crew"
"jokes"
"flight"

Reviewed 29 January 2018

This was such a liberating experience. I felt safe and comfortable with the instructor the who time and got tons of amazing pictures. Will definitely be jumping again someday.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2017

First off, this was my first jump ever! The bonus is that it was on the exact day of my 40th birthday. I needed to do something that would make the day memorable, so my girlfriend, daughter and I, drove up from Tucson specifically to enjoy the views up North. The comfort and ease of nerves that my instructor, Mr. Rosas, provided was beyond expectation. The rest of the crew at Red Rock skydiving was professional, courteous, and above all, excited about every person's jump! I look forward to heading up there again, and possibly signing up for an 'A' license!! Thank you so much, Red Rock Crew!!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank lamore1020
Reviewed 21 July 2017

This was my second time ever, but first time at Red Rock, and it was the best birthday present I could have given myself! The instructor was fantastic. He made you feel very comfortable throughout the entire experience, but was also SO excited and supportive even after his 5th jump of the day. The photo is of my boyfriend during his first jump, and he had the time of his life. We can't wait to go again!

Date of experience: June 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Decided to do my first tandem skydive with Red Rock Skydiving this weekend during the 10th anniversary boogie. The experience from start to finish was flawless and something I will never forget. Signing up online is easy and they are quick to respond to questions via email.

My tandem instructor was David and he was such a blast! So fun and continued to crack jokes but also make sure I was doing good. The sky dive itself was incredible. It's about a 12min flight up in a smaller plane, 1-2min free fall, and then a beautiful 5min cruise down with the parachute. Great time to check out the incredible views. Make sure to not close your eyes or only look down because it goes quick and you want to enjoy the beautiful views from the sky!

I was on such an adrenaline rush for the rest of the day. I'm already ready to come back for a sunrise skydive. Definitely recommend Redrock Skydiving and make sure to get the video and pictures because it's something very cool to have and share for the rest of your life. Thanks so much David and redrock skydiving!

Date of experience: July 2017