“One of the greatest experiences of my life!!”
Review of Red Rock Skydiving

Red Rock Skydiving
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Cottonwood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Red Rock Skydiving offers you the thrill of a lifetime with a tandem skydive near the beautiful red rocks of Sedona, Arizona. During the flight to altitude, you will enjoy the aerial sights around the Verde Valley and Sedona. When its time, you and your instructor will exit the aircraft and freefall for approximately one mile. Once the instructor pulls the ripcord, the next 3-5 minutes are spent serenely under canopy.
Reviewed 15 August 2017

First off, this was my first jump ever! The bonus is that it was on the exact day of my 40th birthday. I needed to do something that would make the day memorable, so my girlfriend, daughter and I, drove up from Tucson specifically to enjoy the views up North. The comfort and ease of nerves that my instructor, Mr. Rosas, provided was beyond expectation. The rest of the crew at Red Rock skydiving was professional, courteous, and above all, excited about every person's jump! I look forward to heading up there again, and possibly signing up for an 'A' license!! Thank you so much, Red Rock Crew!!

1  Thank lamore1020
in 2 reviews
"sedona"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 21 July 2017

This was my second time ever, but first time at Red Rock, and it was the best birthday present I could have given myself! The instructor was fantastic. He made you feel very comfortable throughout the entire experience, but was also SO excited and supportive even after his 5th jump of the day. The photo is of my boyfriend during his first jump, and he had the time of his life. We can't wait to go again!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Decided to do my first tandem skydive with Red Rock Skydiving this weekend during the 10th anniversary boogie. The experience from start to finish was flawless and something I will never forget. Signing up online is easy and they are quick to respond to questions via email.

My tandem instructor was David and he was such a blast! So fun and continued to crack jokes but also make sure I was doing good. The sky dive itself was incredible. It's about a 12min flight up in a smaller plane, 1-2min free fall, and then a beautiful 5min cruise down with the parachute. Great time to check out the incredible views. Make sure to not close your eyes or only look down because it goes quick and you want to enjoy the beautiful views from the sky!

I was on such an adrenaline rush for the rest of the day. I'm already ready to come back for a sunrise skydive. Definitely recommend Redrock Skydiving and make sure to get the video and pictures because it's something very cool to have and share for the rest of your life. Thanks so much David and redrock skydiving!

1  Thank Brittany C
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Skydiving has been a bucket list item for quite some time. Every year we go to Sedona my daughter always wants me to go (she's gone a couple of times) and every year I "chicken out" This year, I decided to go for it and I am so glad I did. I jumped with David who was great! He was fun and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely go again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I've been wanting to go skydiving since the second I turned 18 and I'm so grateful I finally had the opportunity to jump! I couldn't recommend Red Rock enough, the staff was so friendly and accommodating, and the whole experience was organized and efficient. I definitely plan to come back and bring my mom. She'll be a nervous jumper, but I know the enthusiasm of the tandem instructor and all the employees will calm her nerves. Thank you guys for such an amazing and euphoric experience!