“Amazing!!!”

Red Rock Skydiving
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Cottonwood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Red Rock Skydiving offers you the thrill of a lifetime with a tandem skydive near the beautiful red rocks of Sedona, Arizona. During the flight to altitude, you will enjoy the aerial sights around the Verde Valley and Sedona. When its time, you and your instructor will exit the aircraft and freefall for approximately one mile. Once the instructor pulls the ripcord, the next 3-5 minutes are spent serenely under canopy.
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Skydiving has been a bucket list item for quite some time. Every year we go to Sedona my daughter always wants me to go (she's gone a couple of times) and every year I "chicken out" This year, I decided to go for it and I am so glad I did. I jumped with David who was great! He was fun and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely go again!

All reviews
"crew"
"jokes"
"flight"

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I've been wanting to go skydiving since the second I turned 18 and I'm so grateful I finally had the opportunity to jump! I couldn't recommend Red Rock enough, the staff was so friendly and accommodating, and the whole experience was organized and efficient. I definitely plan to come back and bring my mom. She'll be a nervous jumper, but I know the enthusiasm of the tandem instructor and all the employees will calm her nerves. Thank you guys for such an amazing and euphoric experience!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

This was hands down the best thing I've ever done. I was PETRIFIED at our hotel and in the drive to the facility on the morning of our dive - shaking, tears, stomach in knots. As soon as I arrived and met all the amazing people there, I was totally calm, and really excited. The scenery is beautiful when you're flying and most importantly the people there truly make the experience.

If you're having doubts - just GO! I promise it will be EPIC!

1  Thank Jessica B
Alex D, Owner at Red Rock Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thank you for leaving a great review for our business! We all know what it's like to be so nervous before making your first jump! It makes us all very happy to hear that we were able to calm your nerves and give you an epic experience! Thank you!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Wonderful adventure, Red Rock was very organized and professional. They cater to each individual to make sure you are comfortable.

1  Thank mrobSyracuse_ny
Alex D, Manager at Red Rock Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Thank you for the review! I, personally, am very glad that you were able to notice that we like to personalize our service to each person that walks through our door! We really do pride ourselves on that! We hope to see you if you are ever in Arizona again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 May 2016

The skydive trainer was enthusiastic and the instructors were very professional. the jump itself was very thrilling and the photos were great to have as a memory. It was a great day. Only thing that stuck with us was how unfriendly and sullen the greeter named Alex was. We arrived just prior to 7:00 am and got the impression we were bothering her. She did not greet us or welcome us, we had to introduce ourselves and paperwork was administered without a smile while she ate her breakfast. She is the first point of contact in that business, and they could probably do better, but get beyond her and it's a great experience.

1  Thank sjhBozemanMT