“This One's for You, Pedro .”

Concho's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 113 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Unfortunately, we only discovered Concho's on our last evening in Cottonwood.
This is some of the best Mexican I've had in years.
( And just because I'm a Norteno doesn't mean I don't know good eats. You can't throw a cat around here in Madison without hitting a taqueria anymore. )
I think the key ingredient here is Family. It is a family run and staffed business, and you will feel like a member shortly after you sit down ( "anywhere you want" ).
If your idea of " Good Mexican " involves a lot of heat, go ahead and put some salsa or hot sauce over everything. If you enjoy well spiced, and seasoned entree's, then just sit back and savor the flavors.
My wife is a lover of mole sauces, and really enjoyed the Concho version. I had the steak fajitas ( which happened to be the special that evening ) and it was a wonderfully tasty piece of work that melded together beautifully in the tortilla.
The flan afterwards was the perfect dulce to top things off.
The only 'disappointment' of the visit was that they had run out of the prickly pear mix for the margarita's after the weekend, and so we had to make do with the house mix. The horror.
And back to the shout out to Pedro in the title above. Props to you man. Best front of the house service we've had in a long time.
So, I'd " Vote for Pedro ' and Concho's , and you should as well.

1  Thank Eric W

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My friends, husband, and I stopped here after our day at the wineries. We had amazing, fresh, authentic Mexican food. Just the right amount of food, not too filling. We will be back.

1  Thank Rachel C
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Only for the meal was excellent and the prices are very reasonable. But most of all, our waiter was so enthusiastic that it made the visit very special!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We had occasion to dine here. The food is excellent and the wait stafg is very welcoming and delightful. We recommend it highly.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

In my opinion they have the best chili rellenos in Cottonwood. Drinks are really good. And the service is good and quick. I live here so I can go whenever I want which is a good thing:)

1  Thank ElayneClarkdale