“Geeat service”

Concho's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 114 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Only for the meal was excellent and the prices are very reasonable. But most of all, our waiter was so enthusiastic that it made the visit very special!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We had occasion to dine here. The food is excellent and the wait stafg is very welcoming and delightful. We recommend it highly.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

In my opinion they have the best chili rellenos in Cottonwood. Drinks are really good. And the service is good and quick. I live here so I can go whenever I want which is a good thing:)

1  Thank ElayneClarkdale
Reviewed 27 September 2017

We are so happy we stopped here on the way out of town. Friendly service and great food. The pollo fundido (my go-to order when I go out for Mexican, so I've tried it all over) was out of this world!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Went hear while on vacation with friends. Everything from our server Pedro to drinks to food was so authentic and delicious. Pedro brought us out a taste of fried dough with cinnamon sugar and honey that was soooo good( not sure of the name). Thank you to all for a wonderful experience. If we are ever back in area we will surely be revisiting...

1  Thank Carole D