“Perfect vacation getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
King size bed 100% cotton linens!
Kitchenette perfect for light snacks and beverages
Brand new bathroom super clean - no bathtub, shower only
Backyard oasis
Outdoor game room off the pool, Foosball & gas grill!
star gazing area
Red Rock views!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kristi R
“Perfect vacation getaway”
Reviewed 13 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

I spent a week at this guest house, it was even better than I expected!
Very quiet and peaceful, I was able to enjoy the beautiful backyard with privacy.
The guest home was welcoming,clean,and suited all my needs. The towels and linens were so comfortable.
The hosts were available at all times for advice and recommendations.
I definitely would recommend this guest home to anyone. I plan on returning again next year!

12 Jun 2018
Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience with our future guests! We loved having you as a guest and we hope you plan to come back every year!

Warmly,
Kristen & Glen
Pam L
“A Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 1 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

A Perfect Getaway.  My friend and I were looking for a peaceful and quiet place to stay and we found it at Glen and Kristen's guest house.  The room is bright, cute, and inviting.  The kitchen was perfect for us - we were able to save money by stocking up and using it for small meals.  The bed is extraordinarily comfortable which made for an incredible night's sleep.  The location is near Sedona, Jerome, quite a few wineries, downtown Cottonwood, and close enough to a highway to travel to the Grand Canyon.  In the evenings, when we arrived "home" after a busy day of sigthseeing, we sat by the fire pit (which Glen was sure to have ready for us) and star-gazed. During the day, when we made time to just sit and relax, we fell asleep by the pool.  Everything about this place is beautiful, from the morning skies to the evening sunset.  Kristen and Glen were such gracious host and I will no doubt use their guest house again when I travel back to Arizona.

1 Apr 2018
Thank you Pam!!! We truly enjoyed having you guys as guests and loved that you fully enjoyed the home and what the area has to offer! We hope to see you again at Casa Buena Vista in the future!
spinning2...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Slice of Heaven”
Reviewed 1 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Casa Buena Vista exceeded all expectations. Owners Glen and Kristen take so much pride in their place and they go out of their way to ensure that their guest have an amazing experience, no matter the occasion. Enjoy relaxing by the fire pit, take a dip in the tranquil pool or take a nap in the oversized hammock chair while taking in the spectacular views. The guest house is cozy, quaint and inviting. Can’t wait to schedule our next visit!!

1 Apr 2018
Thank you for the great review and your kind words! You guys were perfect guests and we can't wait to see you again!
Geoff W
“Couldn't be better!”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I couldn't have been more impressed by how nice and clean the studio apartment was. I checked-in late at night and everything was perfectly set up. When I got up the next morning I walked outside and couldn't believe the amazing views. The property is perfect for relaxing with a great pool, fire pit area and a flock of chickens (very quiet) to watch. The location is ideal for exploring historic Cottonwood, hiking the numerous trials in the area or heading up to Sedona. Maybe the best surprise were how great Glen and Kristen were. They are always available to help with anything I needed or just to give some advice on what to do in the area. I can't wait to stay again on my next visit to the area.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
1 Apr 2018
Thank you Geoff! We loved having you as a guest and hope you come back to AZ and stay with us again!
piperi
Los Angeles, California
“Perfect AZ Getaway!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Kristen and Glen were awesome. They were so kind, easy-going and such great hosts. We personally really enjoyed them. The rental was also fantastic. It was super clean, had a great shower and the kitchenette was a nice plus to keep snacks and drinks. Also, the bed and linens were also incredibly comfy!! They also have the nicest chickens I've ever met. I would go up to the "chicken mansion" on their property and all of chickens would come running up to say hi. The location is perfect too! You feel like you're in the middle of nowhere, but you're not. It's very close to downtown Cottonwood, Sedona & Jerome. All around, great hosts & great space!!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
1 Apr 2018
Thank you Piper! We'd love to see you again in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing