“Great ribs and Brisket”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

This was our 2nd visit to this chain, the first time at the Chandler branch, the restaurant was easy to find and once again it was awesome.

We started with the now traditional Burnt ends and then we ordered our mains.

For me it had to be the larger ribs and brisket with Mac and cheese and fries and my friend went for the baby back ribs as he was so impressed with those last time.

The service was very good, we were checked on several times, I made a small complaint as my Brisket was a little dry and 2 minutes later one of the manager brought me a plate of the juiciest, melt in the mouth Brisket I had ever tasted.

Absolutely fantastic, the sauces are all tasty and the restaurant has a great sense of humour with its decor.

If you like smokehouse food this chain is a must visit.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Famous Dave's

Reviewed 20 April 2017

It may be Famous Dave's, but besides the great BBQ (and the mac 'n' cheese) the reason we keep coming back is Famous Erica! My sister and I lived out of state, but started coming here when visiting our parents and we first encountered Erica - personable, great sense of humor, attentive without being intrusive, excellent menu knowledge and recommendations. What more could you want?

That first visit was years ago. Our parents have passed, but I still find myself in Chandler (usually) twice a year, and it's not a proper visit if my sister and I don't go to "Dave's" to "have lunch" with Erica.

The food's great (oh, save room to share a bread pudding!) ... but when Erica's there it's even better!

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Always have a great time here! Always get the two meat combo .. wanted to try something different got the chicken salad which was amazing! Famous dave's never disappoints.. they are my to go place!... we always have server Jim B he is so great always nice having him! He always goes above & beyond!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

During our long road trip driving West, we had been trying unsatisfactorily to satisfy our taste for great barbecue. After three or four attempts, and especially in Texas!, we were giving up for this trip, and then, we saw the sign, Famous Dave's! We didn't have to wait until we got back home. We just happen to love our barbecue with the sauce cooked right in! That's our taste. And that is Famous Dave's! Still one of the best barbecues in the Midwest. And even some places out West. Everything was great. Great ribs and all the fixings. Friendly service, left Smiling.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. The pulled pork was really good. Everything I had was flavorful. The burnt ends were not as good as I'd hoped they were pretty tough. Pickles were surprisingly tasty. If we are even back in Chandler we will return.