“Great double double burger, fries and shakes are just ok”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #43 of 701 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

The double double was excellent. I don't have any to add, just a great burger.

The fries are just ok. Nothing great or bad.

The vanilla milkshake is a bit on the salty side. Tastes good but salty.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

So I have been in southern California several times and always wanted to eat at an In & Out Burger. Heard it was Bob Hope's favorite place and other people have said it is the best. I was TERRIBLY disappointed. It was a hamburger and I am about to be ugly, not sure that a McDonald's would not have been better. It was a hamburger and fries. Service was better than most but overall it was a hamburger. It was a fast food hamburger. Not sure what I was expecting but now I have tried it I won't go back.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

In-N-Out is my favorite restaurant when I'm traveling out west. The food is great and the atmosphere is fun. Everything tastes so fresh. We always order the protein cheeseburger with grilled onions. It is messy, but worth the effort. Two of us can eat for less than $10.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

I've never had a bad experience or a bad meal at this location. Only downside, if there is one, they get really busy come lunch time.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Because they make everything fresh, service can sometimes be slow at InO Burger. This place is an exception to that rule. They worked impressively fast and put out the typical burgers and fries that you expect.