“Get the tots!”

Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers
Ranked #66 of 709 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Seriously, get the tots. They are addictive. This is your typical sports bar. Kinda loud but the food is good, if a little expensive. The wings are good. The Prime Rib sliders are tasty but a little dry. Luckily, they some with au jus. Good beer selection. The one negative is the lack of parking. We usually Uber over to avoid having to find a spot.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Ordered up a lettuce wrap 1000 island burger and got a patty slathered in mayo sitting between two pieces of leaf lettuce. Good tasting beef once I scraped off the mayo top. Everyone else enjoyed their meal, but even a nice cold brew failed to rescue mine.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

My kids and I were seated for 15 minutes with no one coming to check on us once. We got up and left. Unfortunately, this is the second time we have received such poor service. It takes a lot to get me to leave a negative review, they succeeded.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

My brother and sister in laws took my wife and I to this restaurant for the first time and we were very impressed. The day we went, all toppings for burgers could be added to the burger for one price of $12. Other days each topping is extra. The number of options for toppings were vast and could ensure that thousands of options for a burger were available. There were choices of buns, done-ness of the meat, type of middle including vegetarian, and sauces, toppings, which included onions, grilled onions, grilled peppers, 4 types of cheeses, or fried eggs and many more. I chose medium rare, grilled mushrooms, grilled onions, Gruyere cheese and avocado for my toppings. The burgers came with house chips, hand made there, or for extra, others sides were available but the chips were outstanding. The burger was exactly as I ordered it and was delicious. Definitely will be back on our next visit.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

It is bar food. Not bad if you are hungry and just want something that is close. Staff is amazing and if you are their to watch any sports games you are good to go! No worries they will have your game for you to watch guaranteed!

BrandonFitFoodie