“Delicious burgers!”

Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers
Ranked #66 of 731 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I met a friend here due to his recommendation, and I have to say the cheeseburger was one of the best around. The service was very attentive and the facilities were clean.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

I love this place. The burgers and shakes are amazing. It's always busy so I usually get food for takeout. I eat there at least once a month.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Wife and I split a cheeseburger as they offer only one half pound patties. They graciously did this and we each had our own plate with a generous portion of onion rings on each plate. The burger was quite good and tasted char broiled. The onion rings were also very good which is often not the case at other places. Food was very high quality. There are always many choices for burgers in any given area and I dare say this one would be at the very top. First time here as we were visiting from out of town with family. You don't mind spending a fair amount of money for really good and tasty food. Would definitely return when back in the area.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Great food and an extensive beer list! Had the Juicy Lucy the first visit, the Juicy Lucy-fer the second visit. Both excellent but the Juicy Lucy-fer was my favorite and is the #1 choice of customers.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Horrible service here!
Waitress service here is poor.
Bartenders are slow and not trained very well. You will wait a long time for them to acknowledge you as they walk right by.
When you finally do get your food it will be cold!
Not coming here again until I know management has changed.