“Good Mexican Food At A Great Price”
Review of Someburros

Someburros
Ranked #159 of 731 Restaurants in Chandler
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Someburros is a must for real Sonoran Style Mexican food at a great price. Large portions, big dish choices, always satisfies the graving for Mexican food when you want to dine -in or take-out. Highly recommend Someburros for the whole family.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I just thought I would warn everyone that when you eat at SomeBurros from time to time you bite into a sharp piece of metal in your food. I suggest going somewhere that takes a little more pride in not having sharp metal objects in their food.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I felt for the quality of food and atmosphere that this restaurant was a bit overpriced. The staff really didn't seem to care about the customers. But being a Texan, maybe I was expecting too much. The food was ok, nothing like the reviews suggested it would be. I have eaten at other Arizona chains and had better food,ie Filibertos! I always go by TripAdvisor reviews. But this is the first time I was disappointed.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

You order at the counter and the food is brought to your table. I have never had a bad meal and I frequent it often. Love the ground beef and potato tacos. The cheese enchiladas are excellent as is both the red and green Chile burritos enchilada style. The guacamole is freshly made and is very good. The price of the food is very reasonable.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We love making a quick trip for a Mexican food fix. They have great food and awesome cheese crisps too!! We love that you can choose to eat outside or inside and that tables are bussed when you are finished. The pollo fundido is my favorite along with the churros and cherry chimi for dessert :) so good!!