“belly buster breakfasts”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Breakfast at eleven on a Sunday morning. Looked pretty crowded for a spot for the 4 of us. Put our name on the waiting list as they said 15 to 20 minutes. After 10 minutes they seated us! Good start. The tables and floors appeared clean. Big menu to go through but all well described choices. We all ordered different dishes. I had a full order of biscuits and gravy with a side of hash browns. My wife had a chicken fried beefsteak smothered in sausage gravy, with hash browns and 2 fried eggs and a small side of biscuits and gravy. Our friends ordered a traditional Benedict (toasted English muffin topped with grilled Canadian bacon, 2 poached eggs and Hollandaise sauce) and pancakes. Everything was very good. I thought the gravy could have had a bit more pepper and sausage in it. Portions were quite generous, good value and real home style cooking. The ice water had an off taste but their coffee was rich in flavor and refilled frequently. A good breakfast that was sure to "stick to your ribs"! We will return again as we have before. A four star breakfast for sure.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Stopped by for lunch yesterday and enjoyed our visit. I liked the interior decor heralding Indiana, but I didn't see that much specific to the Midwest on the menu. The staff is fast and outgoing. I was happy to see breakfast served all day (they close at 2pm) so I ordered a bacon cheese omelette with sides of biscuits and gravy and hash browns. I specifically liked the omelette which had bacon and cheese inside and real bacon bits sprinkled on top so you will be sure to get your bacon fix. The omelette was also huge! The gravy on the biscuits and hash browns were so-so. My companion had a burger which was hand-made and very big. So if you dine here, you won't go away hungry. There seemed to be a number of "regulars" here and the manager were visiting with each other, which I liked to see. You will get friendly folks and good food.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent breakfast spot. They give you large portions and everything is great. The service is excellent and fast. This a definately worth a visit.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This is always a family favorite for breakfast! The only downside is the wait time because it's so popular! Have tried many things on the menu and all been great. Safe to say you can't go wrong with any order!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Neat place with wonderful food where your coffee cup is never empty. My wife and I both had omelets that were to die for. Cooked just right with awesome light biscuits.
Coffee is the best and the cup is never empty. For an awesome experience, ask to be served by the "Midwest Girl". The Indiana atmosphere and fun menu are a delight. Breakfast andLlunch only, open 6AM-2PM