“Close To NY Pizza As You Can Get Away From NYC”
Review of NYPD Pizza

NYPD Pizza
Ranked #129 of 747 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Had pizza & wings & salad. All was good. Pizza was much closer to real NY pizza than I expected. Great crust that you can eat plain. Good service as well.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

My husband is a very picky pizza connoisseur. We discovered this pizza place recently and he said it was the Best Pizza Ever. We typically have pizza every Friday night and now we found our go-to spot. Fresh ingredients and the crust is perfect! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 December 2016

This pizza place was very quiet in the late afternoon. I'm sure they are busy at other times. There is ample seating, The pizza was not extraordinary but tasty. The do have a bar.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I got take out last week and it was the best calzone ever. I had previously tried their calzone and the wait staff got the order all screwed up and I didn't know it until I drove all the way across town to my home. Mike, Joe and the Manager were all great. We laughed and chatted about the east coast versus the west coast while my food was prepared. Mike took the time to answer all my questions (I had a lot) about different items on the menu because I was afraid to order calzone again. He personally ensured it was made according to my specific requests and my husband and I loved it.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank naja h
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Been here for lunch and dinner. Simple, nothing fancy with good food, good service and fair prices. Close to shopping, etc.

Date of visit: July 2016