“Best Pizza Ever!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

My husband is a very picky pizza connoisseur. We discovered this pizza place recently and he said it was the Best Pizza Ever. We typically have pizza every Friday night and now we found our go-to spot. Fresh ingredients and the crust is perfect! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 December 2016

This pizza place was very quiet in the late afternoon. I'm sure they are busy at other times. There is ample seating, The pizza was not extraordinary but tasty. The do have a bar.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I got take out last week and it was the best calzone ever. I had previously tried their calzone and the wait staff got the order all screwed up and I didn't know it until I drove all the way across town to my home. Mike, Joe and the Manager were all great. We laughed and chatted about the east coast versus the west coast while my food was prepared. Mike took the time to answer all my questions (I had a lot) about different items on the menu because I was afraid to order calzone again. He personally ensured it was made according to my specific requests and my husband and I loved it.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Been here for lunch and dinner. Simple, nothing fancy with good food, good service and fair prices. Close to shopping, etc.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Have never been to a NYPD pizza as I tend to not go to franchised restaurants and I am a pretty simple pizza eater but we bought a Groupon and thought we would try it. WOW! Love their pizza! We ordered 1/2 and 1/2. One was a meaty pizza with red sauce and the other half was a white cream sauce. Delicious and surprised that they would or could make the pizza with two different sauces. Joseph, our server was excellent in recommending a salad and was more than willing to make us happy with whatever pizza we wanted. Will definitely go back!