“Fabulous Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 March 2016

Have never been to a NYPD pizza as I tend to not go to franchised restaurants and I am a pretty simple pizza eater but we bought a Groupon and thought we would try it. WOW! Love their pizza! We ordered 1/2 and 1/2. One was a meaty pizza with red sauce and the other half was a white cream sauce. Delicious and surprised that they would or could make the pizza with two different sauces. Joseph, our server was excellent in recommending a salad and was more than willing to make us happy with whatever pizza we wanted. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Good pizza, quick delivery. A little pricey, but easy ordering. The online order was pretty simple, and they have all the usual stuff.

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Great food! Ordered a half Sicilian pizza and the Mgr came over and told us they didn't have any 1/2 crust's made so they made us a whole one free of charge. Great customer service! Pizza was great!

Reviewed 21 November 2015

service - bad, we had to wait 40 min to get our food. i am not sure why they were taking so long since they were not that busy at all.

Food - crap - i am not sure why ppl are stating this is closest to NYC pizza because it is not. Pizza Hut is better then this place. i would never order or recommend this place to anyone.

save your money and go somewhere else.

1  Thank doc k
Reviewed 9 September 2015

My family and I have eaten at NYPD Pizza through the years and have liked them. This last time they dropped the ball by not having the best food this time around,but they made us wait too long to pick up our food. My wife ordered last Sunday at 5:15 pm and was told to pick it up 20-25 mins later. When she went to pick up the food at 5:40 pm, she waited and waited for about another 35 mins to get the food. They apologized,and gave us a 10.00 off coupon for the "next time", but didn't offer anything this time. We believe that they didn't make the food until my wife got there and if they had said that,I wouldn't have given this mediocre review. I prefer honesty. I will go back again because they do have good food,but if they mess up again,I won't be back. Now the food, Lasagna was good, Spaghetti and meatballs were a bit dry and my Chicken Parm sandwich was good,but the bread was extremely greasy..