“Best Greek Food Ever”

Pitta Souvli
Ranked #9 of 731 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family owned hidden gem in south Chandler, serving fresh and healthy Mediterranean cuisine. From lamb platters to grilled chicken salads, pastas to pittas, we have a variety to please every palate. Our dining room is casual and our patio is the best in town! Come on in and become a friend of Pitta Souvli.
Reviewed 9 August 2018

My husband and I were hungry for greek food. We started with the Dolmades Appetizer. Wow!!!! They are not your ordinary dolmades. They serve their dolmades in a tomato lemon based sauce that is crazy, out of this world! Everything is super fresh here and they make everything from scratch. We then ordered the Greek Chef Salad with gyro meat. We loved this salad and it was probably the best Greek salad I have ever had. Definitely the best gyro meat as it was so flavorful and tender, it simply melted in my mouth. They use baby salad greens with a tasty, light dressing. It tasted super fresh and was a great healthy option. Lamb Souvlaki Platter was our entree choice. The lamb is from New Zealand and it was so moist. Each bite of this tender lamb makes you hum with happiness. I had a glass of the house Greek red wine. So smooth, very good flavor that complimented my meal. Nick our waiter was insanely amazing. He went out of his way to make sure our dining experience was a great one. Great food, great prices, great service = A FOR SURE RETURN VISIT! If you like Greek food, do yourself a favor and eat here. (Checkout out their daily specials as well as their happy hour)

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Spicy Hummus and vegetables with gyro meat appetizer as a meal is to die for. And it really is spicy. I nearly licked the plate clean.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Pitta Souvli is one of my favorite places to eat, always fresh food, and generous portions. The staff is very friendly. Couple of my favorite appetizers hummus or spanakopita but really you can't go wrong with anything on their menu.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Haloumi cheese! ‘Nuff said. Their food is fresh , very well put together, tasty. Staff is friendly and helpful. Gyro meats are delicious without too much saltiness. We always get the (sp) babaganoush-goood. The appetizers are good as entrees. Did I mention the Haloumi cheese? Also heard the hamburgers are good, fresh meat ground right there. Next time. Take out is available. Outdoor seating, just not too desirable in AZ summer heat. Treat yourself to this hidden gem. Did I mention the Haloumi cheese?

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I ordered take out during lunch time. Two chicken Shawarma with greek salads, Baklava and Canoli Cake. The service was fast and friendly. The order was perfect and the food was Amazing! We will be going back. This was the best Greek food outside of Greece that we have had.