“Good Steaks!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2018

My wife and I went to DC Steak House for our Anniversary and it was mostly a great dinner. Our server was new, so he didn't know certain questions we had but was a friendly young man that tried hard to please us. Make sure you bring bread to the table. lol...

I had the Bone in Ribeye which was very good, but a bit over salted for my taste. I asked for a Medium Rare Steak and it was more like Medium Well, but it was good anyway. My wife had their 8-ounce, Filet Mignon which she loved. They gave us a dessert to share complimentary for our Anniversary which was delicious. The prices are a bit on the higher end and I would recommend making reservations since it filled up fast, but it was a Friday night. Thanks DC for the dessert...

Overall, I would go back again and try something else, but it is a steakhouse and they did it right. I do recommend them. :)

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This is a staple restaurant in downtown Chandler and has held it's standards for atmosphere as well as quality food and great service. It's definitely an upscale look and feel all around. The big difference between this steakhouse and any other in the Chandler it even East Valley area, is that it has all three components! The menu is exclusive and offers the finest. Really a hidden gem! Think white table cloth candel lit, with melt in your mouth steak!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

We had dinner at DC Steakhouse last night. We ate outside as it was quite loud inside. My husband and I both had the sirloin steak. They gave us a bread basked and small bowl of butter. The bread was disappointing -- wide slices of gummy bread, cold and boring. The salads were fine, with greens, 3 olives and a slice of tomato. I ordered my steak rare; my husband ordered medium rare. Both steaks were cooked to the same temperature, bordering on well done. I asked for a glass of wine with a side glass of ice. Had to remind the waitress. Ordered double toppings for the baked potato and had to remind her for that also.

Suggestion to management: The doors to the restaurant are pulled (not pushed) from the outside with a handle. Watching the servers struggle with the door handle when returning empty plates to the kitchen was difficult to watch. Nothing was broken, but we expected to see dishes hit the ground at any minute.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

My husband and I went for our anniversary. First let down was the bread they serve when you are seated. Just sliced french bread that you would buy in any local grocery store and cold and dry. Now if they baked it, it did not taste like it! My lobster tail could not even be chewed, I had to discretely remove it from my mouth and of course by the time the second one came I was done and full. It also tasted really fishy like it was old, it was weird. My husbands steak was not hot, mine was ok and they do not serve brewed tea, only from the machine. I am sorry, I expect more from a nice Steakhouse! I hope they do a few improvements, I like to see local business's do well!

1  Thank Barbara R
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We went with another couple for a business dinner . Everyone had amazing steaks cooked to perfection. The service was awesome. All the ala carte side dishes are also great ..Lobster mash potatoes.. yum..