All reviews front desk pool area is lovely business trip quick weekend sized rooms nice hotel great bed multiple restaurants easy freeway access starbucks coffee room layout included breakfast would stay here again short drive first floor quiet location room was clean and comfortable
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Trying to find a hotel is always a challenge, but I am very glad to have found this one! Conveniently near the 10 freeway, lots of food within walking distance, and family oriented. Clean rooms, very spacious, and was very impressed. The Bistro inside the hotel had very good drinks and the food was fantastic as well.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Gary L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

elizadiaz87,

I am so happy that you found as well, and enjoyed our location near some great shopping and restaurants! Yes, we are a little difficult to find but once guests due, they tend to truly enjoy our location. We hope to host you again soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 1 September 2018

This very standard Courtyard hotel could be in any city were it not for the palm trees. Very typical hotel layout, room layout. I'm not a fan of wall air conditioners but this one worked well and was surprisingly quiet. I was not aware until I read another review that feather pillows were an option as I much prefer them to foam. Furniture dated but the bed was comfy and everything neat, clean and in good condition. Lucas at the front desk was especially helpful. Good location. Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

fcrane35,

Thanks for taking the time to complete a review, and I'm happy to hear that you found the Air Conditioner to be quiet. So essential in all hotels and especially in the desert southwest. We are scheduled for a renovation starting in June, 2019 which will include many things, including new furniture. We're very excited for the new look.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Stayed here while on a business trip. I really liked the room setup. It was clean, quiet, and the hotel was located close to restaurants and a Sam's Club (as well as Home Depot & REI).

My favorite thing about this Marriott was the shampoo/conditioner/shower gel setup. They had larger bottles with pumps in the shower instead of the tiny bottles - and it smelled nice! They also had a decent number of hangers, which I appreciated. Most hotels don't have enough in the closet to hang my clothes.

I wish they included breakfast, but I knew that they did not when I booked the hotel. They do, however, have a little cafe downstairs and Starbucks coffee, so I was able to grab a bite on my way out in the morning. The woman working the counter there was extremely cheerful and friendly.

I will definitely stay here again when in town on business.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Gary L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

rachel128,

I appreciate your taking your time to share your experience at our hotels with others!

I like to say that we are a "hidden jewel" in this shopping center, with great shopping and restaurants within a short walk. Very pleased to hear that you like the new bathroom amenities that we changed to earlier this year.

We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Thanks,

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Fast check in with very polite and helpful staff. Easy freeway access and close to many nice restaurants and shopping. Cafe staff staff is also very friendly and personable. Price is exceptionally reasonable for the room quality and location.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Bill C,

So happy to read that you found our staff to be friendly, polite and helpful and pleased that you were able to try out our Bistro. I hope that when your travels bring you back to the area that we can host you again.

Take Care,

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean. Plenty of room to move around. There was places in walking distance to eat. I wanted to "steal" a pillow it was so soft and comfy but my husband wouldn't let me. Will definitely stay again next time in Arizonia

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Tina S,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotels and share with others! Especially happy to hear that you found the pillows to be comfortable?

Do you recall whether it was the feather or foam pillow you liked more? The feather pillow is "Down Surround" and available at Bed, Bath & Beyond, and other retailers as well. If it was the foam one, please e-mail me at gary.lueck@Marriott.com and I can assist you with getting one.