SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Ranked #23 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed 21 November 2011

We just completed our visit to the Phoenix area and as we were driving back to California, I realized I'd left all my I-pod gear charging in the hotel room. Yikes! I immediately called and within an hour, the staff had returned my call saying they had found my I-pod and would send it to me Fed-Ex. Yes, Fed-Ex! With that kind of trustworthy service, who could want anything else? Additionally, the rooms were clean, the breakfast decent and the location was superb.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Gary B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2011

Thanks so much for taking the time to write about us. Our staff is here to serve you and it shows. Your response put smiles on all of our staff this morning when I read it to them.
Thanks again!!!

Reviewed 3 November 2011

Can't beat this place for the price and amenities. Refrigerator; microwave; above average breakfast with eggs, sausage or bacon, etc and great coffee; small but nice pool; too many restaurants near by to name them all; and the Fashion Center mall is about a half mile away. Right off the 101, can't go wrong here!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for your time and busines. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.Our location is superb, hopefully you gor a got a chance to take advantage of the multiple restaurant free appetizer cards we have! They are always a hit.
We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 October 2011

Upgrades give a newer, contemporary look to a room that still has reminders of a budget hotel. This is most evident in the bathroom / sink area which is very plain unlike the Springhill Suites in Flagstaff where I stayed the night before. The room does have all amenties such as microwave and fridge. The biggest exception is digital television service, although there is a digital flat screen television in the room. Be prepared for watching a fuzzy, analog induced noisy picture where all people look short and fat. Also, several of the channels did not have the video and sound synchonized. The hotel has invested in new digital televisions - hopefully they upgrade to delivery of digital content in the near future.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank theDave01

Thanks for taking the time to post about SpringHill Suites Chandler. We were limited to our bathroom renovation due to lack of space. I too have stayed at the Flagstaff location, there bathrooms and overall room design is significantly different than ours. You are correct, we are currently in the process of getting digital tv set up and we will have it by early next year.

Reviewed 12 October 2011

It has been more than one year since I stayed in this location, and there were plenty of good things after they upgraded this property. But it is not only the upgrades they've done, but the people they put to work there. Everyone seems to be willing to help you with your inquiries and they provide as much support as they can.
On the improvements: room now has nicer TV, a different layout and improved working space for the road warrior. Elevators seemed nicer also, as well as the Gym.
What remains the same: Breakfast. I did not notice a change on this item, but still within the average buffet for these hotels. I would stay at this location again, as it provides a good balance of Location, price and working convenience.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I have stayed for nearly 6 months at the Springhill suites on my official assignments and I must say its a wonderful place to relax after a hectic day! The Manager and the staff is great and very helpful and the rooms are very well maintained.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Gary B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2011

Thanks so much for taking the time to review. We strive for success!!
All of us here at the Chandler SpringHill Suites hope to see you again soon!