“Stopped in for Happy Hour”
Review of The Living Room

The Living Room
Ranked #34 of 686 Restaurants in Chandler
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Stopped by there to get a quick drink with friends, they had a wonderful wine that I fell in love with and their food looked very good too.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I cannot rave enough about this place. It was introduced to me by peers and has become a standard "go to" every time I'm in Chandler. Great drinks, selections of wine and beer and a happy hour that cannot be beat. On top of all of this, they have comfy couches and seats that you can sink into, while you enjoy their amazing staff and potentially a game of "Cards Against Humanity". YES, they even have games for you to play. We played "Battleship" the last visit and didn't stop laughing the entire time!

Take a break from your own Living Room and visit this one!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Love this low key spot. Great, fresh food and the people are always so accommodating to special requests. great for brunch, lunch and relaxing happy hour.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We have been going to the living room for years, but our last visit has kind of turned us off. I don't know when, but fairly recently, they discontinued Happy hour on the weekend - BOO - and as they have added to the menu, they have also increased prices. And for some unknown reason, they had live music this last Saturday afternoon (1PM)?? You couldn't even sit at the bar and have a conversation - I don't understand why they would put the poor girl "on stage" at that hour... Not much on the menu under $10-$12. For us, 1 appetizer (flatbread), 1 sandwich (club) & 1 brunch item & 6 drinks . Total bill was $90 before tip - so between no weekend HH and increased food price you can rack up quite a bill without too much trouble. Where we used to love going to the living room, they have changed enough in the wrong way (for us) that we will put them at the bottom of our "regular" Saturday lunch options.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Just finished Sunday brunch here. I ordered the steak salad and a club soda. The salad was awful, loaded with dressing, 3 pieces of tough meat and few cherry tomatoes. I ate the steak and nothing else. Service was awful, had to ask for a refill on the club soda, did not get silverware, Charged $3 for the club soda. My family member ordered the small salad and 1 bruschetta....We did not eat our meals....will not go back.

1  Thank TDHArizona