“Great atmosphere, service, food and wine”
Review of The Living Room

The Living Room
Ranked #51 of 731 Restaurants in Chandler
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2017

I really enjoyed my time here with a friend. The wine was good. We enjoyed the California rolls and fries. Great happy hour.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

First visit, recently relocated from Los Angeles to near here, and are checking out the local wine bars. This place is very comfortable and casual. Prices are very reasonable and the food was tasty. Did the Prime Rib sliders, housemade potato chips, and the chicken pesto flatbread. Add in the Spicy Red and Cabernet wine flights and we had a wonderful, relaxed early evening meal.

Judging by the bar patrons, this place is a local favorite. People came in and "everybody knew their names". Wait staff was very attentive and the food came out of the kitchen timely.

On our short list of favorites.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Right now this place is only using half of their kitchen, so their menu is cut in half and they are not offering what is depicted on their online menu. I was disappointed to learn that when we got there. But nonetheless, this is a great spot to meet up with friends. Beautiful and comfortable seating, games to play, drinks, happy hour specials and nice atmosphere. You can see a beautiful sunset from here also. The space has an indoor/outdoor feel. My friend thought her happy hour drink was not strong at all. Hence the happy hour price. I got the chicken salad bruschetta and the pepper and goat cheese one too for dinner. My friend wanted meet for dinner and they didn't have much to choose from. She ended up getting the prime rib sliders and loved them. Apparently on Friday they have a DJ and some live music other nights of the week. Great new place in Chandler.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

I liked this place. It wasn't filled with 20 somethings, so I didn't feel like Grandma during my girls night with my 30-40 year old girlfriends. Good beer, cool people and apps were decent. It had a cool, fun vibe and socializing was easy

Reviewed 21 August 2016

We meet friends here for drinks and appetizers Great sliders and brochetta. Wonderful service. Good prices.