“Need Ranch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We got 2 medium pizzas which were delicious - sausage and mushroom and pepperoni and mushroom. Red blend wine was very good too. They need to offer ranch!!!!! I love ranch on my pizza and had to settle for Caesar dressing.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We met friends here for pizza & a visit one evening. The food was good but I would have liked the crust to be more crisp. It is thin but didn't have the crisp I was looking for. The staff were attentive & the salad ingredients were fresh.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Happen to stop by for a look & stayed for a meal. The place was hopping. May have to wait for a table but not long. Very popular restaurant. the selection is great & the food as well as the service is fabulous!! Glad we stayed.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The food offer is good but the attention has some delays. They may do efforts to reduce timing to take orders and service supply. Taste is good

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is by far my most favorite pizza restaurant in all of Phoenix and Yes I've eaten at Federal, Bianca's, Pomo and others across the city. They are good no doubt but something special about Grimaldi's is their toppings. In particular, their ricotta. I have no idea how they do it, it's mesmerizing! It's smooth, it has a sweet nutty flavor and it is perfect. We've been multiple times with friends and have gotten them to catch the ricotta bug as well. Last time in there our table ordered 4 pizzas All with added ricotta and when the manager helped deliver them he remarked on this must be the table that loves ricotta. Yes we do!! I'm addicted to their ricotta especially on the Don. Bellissimo. Their salads are great as well. Have never had dessert but maybe someday I'll try (if I can add ricotta) : p

Date of visit: August 2017