All reviews breakfast and dinner front desk free dinner home away from home monday to thursday chandler fashion center beer and wine full kitchen business trip business center social hour great amenities would definitely stay here again excellent stay housekeeping staff comfortable rooms great place to stay
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Hotel facility is pretty good. Had bad experience with room type supposed to be Non-Smoke, but smell like smoke. Front Desk Staff is AWESOME!.Mgmt team can use improvements. Clean hotel. Good location near mall tucked away.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Anthony D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing as a hotel. We strive to be the best in the business at what we do and I apologize that we were not able to help make your recent stay perfect. I have reviewed your comments and will communicate them with the staff to not only improve the hotel for your next visit but for all our guests.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Deard

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have stayed here many times and truly enjoy everyday I walk in from work. Mr. Steve Chuoinard is the perfect man at the front desk. He always greets me with a good morning and asks me how I'm doing. He makes my stay here perfect. Everyone here helps out with everything. I enjoy my stay here all the time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Bobbie D, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon! I will also pass on the wonderful comments to Steve.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The reviews speak great things and its true. Great quiet stay with excellent meals for breakfast and dinner during the week. The pool area is great and clean. BBQ near the pool incase you feel like cooking on your own.
We will return.
Thank you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We have stayed at many Homewood and Hampton Inns over the years. This was average, it wasn’t the “outstanding” we were expecting based on reviews I read before booking. So, here is an honest review. The hotel is clean and well appointed. The breakfast was good, same as a Hampton Inn, not a level above as I would expect. Different staff alternated preparing the breakfast. We definitely noticed a difference in quality, one was good while the other was excellent. Go early as towards the end they run out of food. The social dinners were OK, free beer and wine. The should limit how much people take as people tend to over indulge. Keep in mind, “free breakfast” is buried in the price along with the social dinners. The room was initially clean and very well appointed. We had a minor issue with our door lock not working, I reported it to the front desk and it was fixed right away, great service by Maintenance Staff. Housekeeping however, was terrible. Many days we left at 8 or 9 am and returned at 3 or 4 to find our room had not been cleaned. After a couple days of this we actually had to ask the front desk to have them clean our room before we got back from our days outing. Housekeeping staff seemed apathetic and not very friendly. Overall it was a good stay, certainly not over and above any other Hilton we have stayed at. It was good but not memorable so I would most likely try a different place next time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Bobbie D, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. It is our goal at Homewood Suites to make you feel at home and provide excellent service. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we take our commitment to service very seriously. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The cleanest room and the best staff ever. The free breakfasts and dinners were very good with good variety each day. The room was well-stocked with coffee and toiletries and towels. Room was very quiet. All in all an excellent facility!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Bobbie D, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I hope you will stay with us again in the future.