Hilton Phoenix Chandler
US$ 88
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 102/night.

US$ 111
QualityInn
US$ 122
Homewood
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 90
US$ 79
US$ 76
US$ 133
US$ 88
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelgrab and gobusiness tripthe hotel staffroom serviceeasy accesswould highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffshuttle servicebreakfast buffetfront desk staffnice stayconvenient locationfitness centermallwedding
Reviewed 16 May 2018

The staff was so helpful and accommodating. Everyone was friendly, the food was great, and the service was even better. The rooms were nice and cool, beds were comfy and room was quiet. We will definitely stay at this location again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
laurendubrock, Operations Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for giving us valuable feedback. I am happy to hear the staff was friendly and the serice and food were great. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

My husband, baby and I stayed at the Hilton due to my husband attending a 5 day course. I was a bit apprehensive at first as I would be spending the day times without him and was worried that I would be bored. I was definitely proved wrong!

The complimentary shuttle bus was able to take us to and from the mall, to lunch and dinner which we were very grateful for as we didn't have a car.

Where do I start, the level of service we received was truly outstanding and the quality of service you often hope to receive from 5 star hotels and rarely get. No job was to big for the staff within the hotel and everything was done with a smile. We felt so welcome, we can't say thank you enough.

All of the staff we encountered were amazing. We would especially like to thank Jason, Megan, Remelda, Kimberley (especially for the oranges, they helped my daughter's Tummy) and Elena who serviced our room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to give us valuable feedback. I am so happy you all enjoyed your stay with us and were able to utilize the shuttles during your stay. I will be sure to recognize all the employees listed. We hope to welcome you all back again soon!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

An excellent choice for business or pleasure. At walking distance of Chandler Fashion Mall. Excellent premises, friendly and helpful staff.
The only issue I experienced was a pretty noisy room (6th floor, top floor) due to an air conditioner or engine operating 24 hrs in the top of the roof (room 615).

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Corey K, Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words about our location and staff at the hotel. I am sorry to hear that the AC units had an effect on your last stay with us. I will forward your feedback to our engineering team so they can resolve the noise issue in the room.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed with the family for our sons baseball tourney. Beautiful hotel. Modern and clean rooms. Nice bar and the bartenders were great and friendly. Great stay. Much nicer than we expected. Close to shopping and the center of everywhere you want to go.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
laurendubrock, Operations Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us valuable feedback. I appreciate all your kind words about the staff. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Without a doubt the most genuinely friendly hotel experience I have had in years. (I am a frequent business traveler and see at least 10+ properties a month) From the front desk to the restaurant and shuttle service the staff is professional and friendly. These folks ask if they can help you in any way and actually listen to your response! Seldom seen in an age of indifferent service.
Stayed here to attend concert at Chandler Center for the Arts, rode hotel shuttle there and back without a problem. The shuttle serves 5-mile radius from the hotel so they're never too far away when you need them.
Room, and entire property very clean, feels like new. Restaurant/bar served our needs even when we showed up 10 minutes before closing begging for food. Some places might have turned us away.
Great job, highly recommend.

Room Tip: The executive level gets you top floor and access to Executive lounge with snacks, beverages, etc.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
laurendubrock, Operations Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a lot of great feedback. I appreciate all your kind words about our staff and hotel and I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us! I am happy you were able to enjoy the restaurant and bar as well when you all arrived. We hope to welcome you back again soon.