All reviews full kitchen filtered water avocado toast modern european yogurt bar huge bedroom espresso machine chobani yogurt phoenix area healthy options morning breakfast is hotel is conveniently located fire pit beer wine business stay guest laundry small kitchen
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

This place is stunning. Great rooms with full amenities for a welcoming home feeling. If you can find Tyler at the front desk you can assure you will be treated like royalty. Dont forget about the free tap beer and wine during happy hour.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jonrpeters86
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This hotel is very basic, but has everything you could need. We stayed here because it had a charger for the Tesla we rented. It was clean, the service was great, and I would definitely stay again! The breakfast was very basic, too, but adequate. The price was great. I would say the overall value is great.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I arrived early and was greeted by Scott at the check in desk. Scott was able to get me into my room early and highlighted all of the amenities through the property. Scott was professional, courteous and could not have been more helpful. Hotel’s need more Scott’s!!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

She was superfriendly and knew her stuff. She made our stay exceptional. I do miss the breakfasts when this hotel first opened. Mini frittatas every day doesn't cut it. What happened to the mini egg burritos? Variety please.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently stayed here as we visited her loud annoying side of the family. I was already in a bad mood because her mother was already bothering me about when I’m going to knock up my wife. I came down to the desk one day in a mood just looking for somewhere to grab a drink. The little brown girl at the front I think her name was Amy was beyond helpful! I asked for bars nearby and she helped me find bars restaurants and local activities to do while I tried to find some time to leave my wife and her incessant nagging. Each day during our stay I would come down and get some places to eat from Amy and she really made my stay enjoyable despite my marriage teetering on the verge of collapse. Rooms 4 star customer service from brown Amy makes it 5 stars!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple