US$ 119
US$ 55
US$ 149
US$ 153
US$ 147
Motel 6 Casa Grande(Casa Grande)
US$ 59
US$ 53
US$ 50
US$ 42
Arizona Moon Motel(Casa Grande)
US$ 50
Comfort Inn(Casa Grande)
US$ 103
HotelsClick
All reviewsbreakfast barnew carpetno elevatorone nightkitchen areatwo storycountry thunderbed was comfortableplace to stayother hotels in the areawould definitely stay here againroom keyyogurthot breakfastfree breakfasthotel roomtiffany
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed for a week. Clean and neat. Friendly staff. Especially Tiffany. A package that I had delivered to the hotel arrived after I checked out. Tiffany made sure the package got shipped to my home. Excellent service. Thanks Tiffany!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank js06447
TMM35, Manager at MainStay Suites Casa Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you for the review Joe we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

This "hotel" is amazingly horrible. I wish I could leave -5 instead of a one.

The fact that it is older isn't the issue, with one huge exception. All the beds, rollaway,etc. are obviously ancient.

Uncomfortable is an understatement.
Electric outlets non functioning, showers and toilets are wobbly or have issues.

The "housekeeping" is ABYSMAL. After a long day working outdoors in 80 degree heat, we come back to no cleaning, and 1 person only cleaning rooms that are empty.

That's right: they only clean unoccupied rooms, we found a sign stating this.

The lobby and hallways should have been a clue: both were also dirty, and the staff seemed particularly non- responsive.

TV's did not work in the room.

We chalk this up to lazy overly frugal ownership who can't be bothered to keep up basic standards.

We travel for business monthly,and in 15 years have NEVER stayed in such a nasty hole.

Changed hotels after the first night.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your recent visit. I have shared your comments with my staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.
Again, thank you for your time and comments. I sincerely hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations you deserve on your next visit to Casa Grande. We are under new managment and are working hard to up date our hotel And turn that 1 stars into 5.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights while visiting my mother. After researching other hotels in the area we concluded that they were all pretty much on par. There are trade offs to be made (pool or kitchen area, etc.), but in terms of room quality, there did not appear to much difference. It seems like management has taken the feedback to heart because our room was very clean and it looked like the drapes were new. We were down one of the side corridors so it was also very quiet. They have a nice breakfast included, the staff was friendly, and the bed was comfortable. It is not the Ritz, but it is a nice, inexpensive, no frills hotel. My only complaint would be that housekeeping did not make up our room one of the days, even though we were out of the room by 9:30 am and did not return until evening.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
TMM35, Manager at MainStay Suites Casa Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to analogize about your room not getting done I will follow up with House keeping to make sure that don't happen anymore. We hope to serve you again the next time business or pleasure brings you to the area.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Clean and friendly atmosphere. They include a hot breakfast and you can't beat the prices. There is no elevator but it is only a two story hotel so that isn't so bad. Only three pillows so if you want more, requiest them. Microwave, refrigerator in the rooms (sometimes even a sink, stove, dishes are included in their suites.

Room Tip: Bring conditioner if you need it.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
TMM35, General Manager at MainStay Suites Casa Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for the great review . We appreciate the kind words and hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We have stayed here many times while going to stockcar races at the Pinal Fairgrounds. Something here has changed and it is not good. First I noticed that the hallways and room smelled bad. The place is in dire need of fixing/cleaning up. The drapes were a disaster (see pictures). Most of the drape hooks were broken and the drapes would not keep the sun out due to sagging. The blackout back of the drapes was flaking off and looked awful.

Also the room chairs were dirty (see picture) and the shower curtain had been ripped (and ignored I guess-see picture). The desk clerk came to our room twice to reset the TV remote as it didn't work. AND the worst problem was that sketchy/street people type individuals were always hanging around and sitting/smoking on the bench in front of the main entrance to the hotel. They were there when we left for the races and still there when we returned on Saturday evening. They even drew chalk sketches on the ground at the front entrance. What the hell ??? This is not what I want to see going and coming from my room.

On the plus side the employees were friendly/helpful and the breakfast was good as always. Didn't see any of the sketchy people eating at breakfast time. My last complaint is about barking dogs. We listened to a constant barking dog across the hall from us Friday. Tip to hotel: I can listen to dog barking at home - don't need to pay for a hotel room to listen to this.

Not happy customer...........

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
TMM35, Manager at MainStay Suites Casa Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We apologize to hear that you were not satisfied with your stat due condition of the amenities at that time. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would like for our valued guests to have. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situations like this will not happen again in the future. We hope for another opportunity to make a more favorable impression in the future.