See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2016

As a long-time guest and extended-stay customer, I find myself back at this location unexpectedly in the deadly Southern Arizona heat by choice after an ill-fated work-related and quickly-aborted trip to the still chilly snow-covered Rocky Mtns. of Colorado for one reason. My family here at the Casa Grande-Eloy Motel 6 location. This is a special group of people and if I had to single out one of them I'd have name them all. They each make me feel at home in their own way and add a personal touch no matter how busy they are or how hard they are working to keep the place in terrific shape - which it is. I did read some other reviews but since I take the same room whenever I stay here I have nothing to say regarding other rooms. I've been here for years before and after the upgrades. As for the property, there is constant, and I do mean constant upkeep, day in and day out. I just came off the road and in comparison with more expensive chains, I still chose to keep driving another 100 miles in the dark through N.M. and AZ when I found out (from dear Norma ;) that my room was in fact, available. And not only did she leave the light on. She had the air on too. And the fridge was plugged in and COLD!! These days, that is rare, trust me. You get a lot for the price of admission at this "budget" motel. It's a rare gem in the desert between Tucson & Phoenix and has a much more personal touch than your average roadside Interstate-10 chain motel and many repeat customers, myself included. It's one of temporary homes, and my favorite, so I see them coming and going and coming back all the time, when I hang out in the lobby with the staff, who talk to me and take care of me in more ways than one, like family. And the main reason people come back is because of how hard the staff (also very long-term) works to keep the place running so well 24/7. Including my personal obsession. Coffee in the lobby, night and day :) Don't pass it by.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2016

This us your basic Motel 6. The rooms have been redone, but it still looks and smells like the old Motel 6- worn, tired, etc. My room was a smoking room and it smelled like it. There was no fridge or microwave. The air conditioning worked poorly at best. It was hit with it on full blast. Norma in the office was very helpful ad very nice. The new furnishings are nice, but very industrial-looking. The wifi was NOT free and and I was not happy about this as I do everything on my computer. I was considering staying for a week, but changed my mind after a few minutes.

Room Tip: Get a room in the front.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Casa Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

Dear KFarrell,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are glad to be able to provide Wi-Fi to our guests and apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with our policy and the connection to the network. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the bed comfort issues and noise concerns you describe. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact Guest Services at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I needed a hotel to stay one night on the way to Tucson. Staff was friendly! Room was clean. Good for a quick stop. Towels in bathroom were kinda stained. But all in all was a good stay!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2016

Wow! we thing we found a 5 star of the motel 6s This room frig, microwave, hardwood floors king bed but the room could fit 2 king size bed and a still have room for table and chairs. their manager was great telling about the construction of the motel and it was a pleasure to stay there

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

When you want an overnight stay what do you want? Good value, clean, accessible. Motel 6 in CG did all this. You won't find much character then again you won't find any bad surprises.

Location, just off I10, although sat nav did take me the wrong way.

Check in. A little slow, receptionist was busy with other guests, but once dealt with I was checked in quickly.

Room 105 very spacious, room for 2 beds but mine was single queen. Laminate flooring, looked to have been recently updated so was modern and clean

Facilities: bed comfortable. Wifi a chargeable extra, didn't take. No fridge/ micro. No clock. AC unit worked but was noisy.

Bathroom, plenty of hot water, shower a little weak for my likening. Motel was quite busy but I wasn't disturbed. Special thanks for maintenance chap who help me out in the morning and friendly receptionist. No frills but great value

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo